Will Hughes

blackNwhites

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whatever we do get I think we'll only invest half of it into the team, so about 4-5 million.

That would be interesting to see how Clough would spend that amount of money, whether he'd go for proven players or highly rated lower league players.

Can still see him being here come the end of the season, hasn't been consistent enough for long enough for a team to splash that amount on him.

Keep hold of your star players, look at Spurs and Arsenal.

Spurs, kept hold of Gareth Bale, they're now one of the best teams in the league and competing to win the Europa League.

Arsenal, sold RVP, now struggling to make the top 4 and on the verge of crisis (hardly a complete **** up I know, but appreciate where they've come from)

Spurs, kept hold of Gareth Bale, they're now one of the best teams in the league and competing to win the Europa League.

Arsenal, sold RVP, now struggling to make the top 4 and on the verge of crisis (hardly a complete **** up I know, but appreciate where they've come from)

Southampton sold Bale and are now in the Premiership.

Well Spurs bought Bale from Southampton, so they didn't really 'keep hold of him', and to be fair, not many teams were interested in Bale until the beginning of January.

Well Spurs bought Bale from Southampton, so they didn't really 'keep hold of him', and to be fair, not many teams were interested in Bale until the beginning of January.

Can anyone remember Clive Allen at Spurs as a player?  scored About 40 goals one season late 80's early 90's.  Did feck all before or after.

Archived