Will Hughes

blackNwhites

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apologies for that, there's conflicting information online about his first goal (and conflicting information in this thread!!!)

For anyone that's interested, here's the complete list http://www.footballbettingodds.co.uk/wonderkids-2014-the-complete-list/.

Any glaring omissions?

No goalkeepers, no contact details, no credability.

Rules of a website, can it be contacted via non internet means, does it give a physical address.  You fail on both.

AND before you say the same ofr this site, this is a forum.

You say that your researchers have scoured the globe, prove it,show me evidence that someone that is on your payroll and tasked to watch these players has done it and how have you funded it?

That site says he came on against Peterboro and scored the winner. I thought we lost that game in the last minute? I believe his first goal was against Watford? When he got that tap in after the Ward free kick was parried?

Yeah, exactly that.

2-0 up after a theo robinson brace, should have been a first half hat-trick if he didn't bottle it.

then we lost 3-2 due to a last minute goal.

Nigel Clough kicked a water bottle from the dug out (from the right of me) cleared the pitch into the hoardings (to the left of me) was incredible.

Archived