is this our year for promation

B4ev6is

Is this open for debate?

If so, no this year is not our year.. Nor is next year, the year after that and the year after that..

With this management team we'll never get promoted to the PL.

Quite a claim, some truly awful managers have taken clubs up.

Phil Brown, no?

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next season is more realistic, happy with hovering around the play off's hopefully this season. next season with the likes of Mason Bennett hopefully starting to realise some of his potential for the first team and a couple other youngsters coming through Nigel's year on year improvement will look good. happy with the way this season is going so far and enjoying watching our football at home, but still a few players shy of any serious promotion push.

I love b4 posts but for all the wrong reasons. I'm sorry. I hold my head in shame but they remind me of those wonderful sketches written by ronnie barker.

Secenpile.......a single word can reduce me to hysterics. Sorry.

Sorry. Cough.....howl. Guffaw.

Four candles?

News to me, so is it really that easy? Win away like we do at home and we can book the open top bus. What's Nigel playing around at then?

Just don't get the t-shirts printed too early.

We'd look really stupid and pathetic and be the laughing stock of football if we did that then bottled it at the end. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

We have a good foundation for a promotion, we're lacking a bit of very good quality experienced footballers but have a lot of players with potential - if we go up we can buy in them experienced footballers. We just need to get promoted with this young side, not impossible but I just feel even if we managed to somehow get into the play-offs could they hold their nerve.

Google also has listings for beastiliaty doesn't mean he has to use them...

It's a forum not an English exam

Yeh... but (no capital letter... just to join in) even in a forum you have to be able to get your point across in a way people understand...

"thing is with this one i being more secenpile i have given reasons i think we are going up"

Really not sure what that says...

BUT (to keep on topic as well as arguing with the mods) I think once Barker's back to solidify the defence we'll have a genuine shout next season...

Archived