is this our year for promation

B4ev6is

hey guys i think this year we get will get promation once again, eathier through the play offs or autiomatic promation if we can get 3 points against hull city were not a miles away from crystal palace and i still believe we can win this league but being top by christmas i think i need to scale that back a bit but i think come end of the season when every done we shall be champions or promation through the play offs another trip to wrembly. but i think if the board gives nigal clough some money to strenghen the team i think we need another centre back, another midfielder but a playmaker of some sort, and a striker i think charile austin from burnley would be a great signing and someone who goal pounching on the edge of the area.

our home form this season has been great the lads playing some great stuff and not many teams better than us at home, but our away form needs working on, but against bristol city playing, 451 seemed to work perhaps nigal will go with this formation away from home. our will huges is simple great for his age and with really big clubs or gaints of football world taking notice just how gifted he is. but i think the only way were going to keep hold of him by going up. but then our yanks for owners have to spend big or sell up to someone who can and who cares .

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love b4 posts but for all the wrong reasons. I'm sorry. I hold my head in shame but they remind me of those wonderful sketches written by ronnie barker.

Secenpile.......a single word can reduce me to hysterics. Sorry.

Sorry. Cough.....howl. Guffaw.

hey i have not posted anything for a while now

im only joking with you hence the jimmy joke.. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> but I do love your enthusiasm for Derby, I just wish at times you'd calm yoursen down a tad because you're like a 7 year old on ecstasy with how excited you get for a win! EIIII EEEIII EIIIIIOOOO time!?

Archived