Hughes sacked... 'arry in at QPR

MuespachRam

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mind games from 'arry? Talking about accepting the ukraine job to push the issue to get a fellow manager the sack. No way, our 'arry is the salt of the earth.

Ask Rosie!!!

Woof woof!!

I thought i was the only one on here that thought good old Arry was a good for nothing second hand car salesman with no idea how to manage but a good idea how to take club after club to the dogs.

I hope he gets the qpr job, the snivelling little crap bag.

QPR will go down anyway.

But not with 10pts now. Even appointing Sven would wake them up enough to beat our record.

It's really hard to get 11pts. A couple of wins in 38 matches and a few accidental draws against wasteful teams. We have that record forever.

I'd have to agree that 11pts will never be beaten, I'll never understand how we were so ****. I was convinced in the final few months that we would get a couple of wins to overtake Sunderland's 15pts.

As for Harry, I'm of the belief that he only improves teams (Southampton being on the only blot on a superb record). The Chairman at Portsmouth kept giving him money to spend and he turned them into a succesful team, I remember when he left that he said something to the effect of "I've been told the club needs to sell, well you're getting £5m for me, so hopefully you'll be able to keep a decent player". I've just looked, and even after Redknapp left, Portsmouth carried on spending stupid money on wages, they didn't sign Tal Ben Haim until Harry left. So basically, the owners screwed up Portsmouth.

At Spurs, he joined a (admittedly capable) side that was bottom of the league, he turned them around and finished in the Top 4 twice, it was only exceptional circumstances that meant they didn't qualify for the champions league last season.

My verdict will always be that he is a top manager, and he has earned the right to be at a club with a bit of money, he certainly doesn't need to spend massive amounts to be succesful, but he'll always be in a position to spend money now. He will almost certainly spend decent amounts of money at QPR, and I wouldn't be surprised to see them competing for Top 4 the season after next.

Id rather arry managed ukraine than qpr.

The most disloyal of a profession that is filled with disloyalty

Come on Muesh, there's plenty of disloyal managers. Eddie Howe, that fat **** who used to be at Crawley and now just manages wherever the lower league money is, R2D2. Like players they'll go wherever the money and the best chance if winning silverware/titles is. Rafa Benitez f-in despised Chelsea not so long ago and now look at him , selling his soul to boost his CV and his bank balance...

I'd have to agree that 11pts will never be beaten, I'll never understand how we were so ****. I was convinced in the final few months that we would get a couple of wins to overtake Sunderland's 15pts.

Two words - Paul Jewell, a man whose career has come on leaps and bounds since that season.

Come on Muesh, there's plenty of disloyal managers. Eddie Howe, that fat **** who used to be at Crawley and now just manages wherever the lower league money is, R2D2. Like players they'll go wherever the money and the best chance if winning silverware/titles is. Rafa Benitez f-in despised Chelsea not so long ago and now look at him , selling his soul to boost his CV and his bank balance...

Woah woah woah, Eddie Howe does NOT deserve to be in that sentence.

Premier League bottom side QPR have named Harry Redknapp as their new manager following the sacking of Mark Hughes on Friday.

[size=3]Former Tottenham boss Redknapp has signed a two and a half year deal and he will be in the stands at Old Trafford this afternoon to watch his new team tackle Manchester United.[/size]

[size=3]http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11711/8276132/Harry-Redknapp-will-take-over-as-manager-at-QPR-on-a-two-and-a-half-year-deal[/size]

well, ANOTHER big surprise.... over rated numptey.... 'arry will be doign an interview from out of a car window in the next hour.....

Gainsborough......I'm calling for Muespach to be given a bonus point in the prediction league thingmy because I saw 'Arry giving the obligatory interview leaning out of his Range Rover yesterday telling us what a "big, big" job he's taken on. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Archived