Derby County v Blackpool

froggg

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Theo looked good today too. I thought to myself for the first time, he could actually be our 15-20 goal a season striker.

He was a real handful and took his goals very well today.

Agreed. As their appears to be a MOM debate, Robinson would get my vote.

Their defence couldn't cope with him. He surely would have had his hat-trick had Clough not rested him. I guess taking him off when he did only shows how important Clough feels he is to the team. Possibly the first name on the team sheet.

The penalty decision was harsh. As the referee gave theirs then he should have given ours in the second half but for me, neither we're penalties.

An honest, hard working performance with great finishing.

Sammon is deserving of a mention. His work rate is first class and his positional play is what makes him a Championship class forward. He earned his goal.

Never a pen! Thought that in real time and replays confirm. Shame not to keep a clean sheet as the defence was excellent today. O'Connor deserves to keep his place for Tuesday. And Roberts did a good job on Ince.

My MoM was Coutts (can't argue with three assists!) closely followed by Brayford. Theo did what Theo does given a half chance or two. Also liked the look of Freeman when he came on and Jacobs will get a goal very soon.

Looking good all round.

I'm refusing to watch, want to see the whole game tonight.

Just got in.... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' /> hahaha..the goals were better than i first thought.................love it......you feckin rams! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Coutts, Bryson, the Brayf and Boris were really good, but Theo was excellent today.

Theo my MOM.

Keogh and O'Connor were unspectacularely solid. . Harsh Penalty. Hendrick looked better, but that was probably because of the teams great performance today. Still looking forward to having Wardy back though.

Sammon I'm still undecided on. He has moments of PL quality mixed in with League 1 standard of play. For him it'll be playing consistently for a few seasons in the NPC, playing week in week out. Remember the last team he played consistently with was Killie, so bear in mind he'll be developing parts of his game which needs improvement, this season.

Bring on Barnsleh'

Sick of reading negative opinions of Sammon. He was brilliant today. Theo and him had a great partnership. Theo was making all the right decisions today with no hesitation. Bryson is the DURRACEL BUNNY! Coutts corners were not good enough. Any team should be expecting to score a goal every ten corners. However I thought he had a good game. Brayford was fantastic and showed that he should be spending the majority of the game attacking and not defending.

Hughes was world class today, went quiet in the last 25 minutes but you can't teach what that kid has. Making more forward runs and unlucky with a few off sides and poor final passes into him. If his fitness improves just 10-15% he would become unplayable in the Championshp.

Defense was solid. What is Keogh's tackle success rate, got to be one of the highest in all the leagues. He shows signs of the perfect defender. When you commit yourself to a tackle or challenging for the ball, you do not compromise your position and you win the ball.

Archived