Sheikh Shaggers Banter

Leicester Ram

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe there's been Florest fans on here taking the p!ss out of our 1-1 draw away at Championship Blackburn when they've just drawn 0-0 at home to League 1 Preston! I believe they're 4 points behind us in the league table as well!! Unbelievable!!!

Arrrgh ******!!

I was playing FIFA and I just sold Bamford for £1.5m and missed out on Simon Cox for £2m. Gutted. He was my replacement.

I'm going to put a cheeky bid in for Darius Henderson. Gotta get a goal scorer in.

Arrrgh ******!!

I was playing FIFA and I just sold Bamford for £1.5m and missed out on Simon Cox for £2m. Gutted. He was my replacement.

I'm going to put a cheeky bid in for Darius Henderson. Gotta get a goal scorer in.

That's why playing games is nothing like real football. 

I mean, what club in their right mind would ever do summat like that? It would be absolutely patheic to give away a promising young striker on really low wages and replace him with a worse player on 10 times the salary.

Arrrgh ******!!

I think you've got the league wrapped up if you get him in. The CPU won't stand a chance!

Could i just make it clear that if Patrick Bamford scores the winner against the gumps in the play off final and then signs for us in the Premiership that members should not gratuitously take the p!ss out of our friends from Bridgefordwestshire.

Thankyouplease.

The only hitch with that, is you won't be in the Play Off final.

Good effort, No Cigar!!!

After carefully reading through the posts from yesterday, the facts are as follows.

Forest where pathetic againest a lower division team at home, and hung on for a draw. (or was that the plan so you can get more gate revenue?)

Derby got a draw from a team that is notorious for not letting us win (just how Leeds feel about us and the Gumps to a lesser degree).

We are 4th

Gumps are 5th

We fancy having a go at promotion, however it would not be a disaster if we didn't

If the gumps fail to get prompted Billy will probably engineer his own sacking - how many years is his contract?

God only knows what will happen to them financially

The Chairman doesn't know if he has signed a player or not.

You are still underachieving

PS Has Hobbs signed yet, and congratulations on landing a player you thought you signed in the summer.

Such a footballing masterclass......not

Archived