Sheikh Shaggers Banter

Leicester Ram

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it was the one who's only ever done it with us. 

Interestingly the only success Davies has only had success in the play-offs with you involved.

His Preston side knocked you out in 2005 before losing in the final. He lost with Preston against Leeds in the semi-finals a year later. He scraped through the play-offs with you in 2007. We all know what happened with us.

You are obviously a lucky omen for him, so I hope we play you in the semi-finals!

After registering 1 shot on target against League 1 Preston I'd say Derby have as much chance of lifting the cup as Forest this season

I think we'll go out against Preston, we will play a weakened side especially as we will have played Yeovil only 2 days earlier. Then again Preston may do the same as they have a good chance of going back to the Championship.

Cup replays really should be scrapped, they just add to the fixture list.

I would like to play Fulham away, as I have never been to Craven Cottage and it is a winnable tie.

Good for you.

Forest - 21 points since beginning of November

Derby - 29 points since beginning of November

Perhaps you should try and win a few more games.

How many points won against top 6 sides? You know those are the only points that count

Well we haven't lost since November.

I'm surprised that you aren't sitting top of the league with 78 points. After all, you've got the richest chairman, a king for a manager and the best 11 players in the division and a terrorist arriving tomorrow. You could even allow Hull to have your best defender back because the cheque bounced. I don't know how anyone can hope to compete with that. You must be the unluckiest side in the history of world football to have been robbed by referees and random Acts of God on 15 out of 26 occasions this season.

"http://speedcap.net/sharing/files/30/54/3054fe1875ca55f1b29bfbb833191cd0" alt="3054fe1875ca55f1b29bfbb833191cd0">

Not sure if this is aimed at the death threats sent towards Bamford and his family or the abusive tweets sent towards Fawaz. Either way, what a wonderful football club  :)

Death threats?

A chairman on twitter sadly is always going to attract the moronic minority, Nigel Doughty had the same. Fawaz would be better of taking his account off twitter.

All football clubs have a minority of moronic fans, I have seen numerous cases at away games, so we are no different.

Do you think you will get more than 11 points this time?

I remember how bad it was when we were relegated on 30 points, so to only get a third of that total says a lot.

Do you think if you were to go up (........... sorry, I had to have a little chortle at that one) you'd finish bottom for a record fourth time???

Archived