Sheikh Shaggers Banter

Leicester Ram

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A gump mate showed me this video of their new stellar signing from Olmypiakos. I think he was expecting me to be impressed.

Oh and his nickname is 'The Terrorist' :lol::lol:

Can't believe I wasted 4 minutes of my life watching that. Only the top 2 were so-called "rockets" and, therefore, worth watching.

I did like the exploding fire when he hit the ball though. Very snazzy.

The only hitch with that, is you won't be in the Play Off final.

Good effort, No Cigar!!!

You're mates on LTLF think Bamfords going to do you .  Originally Posted by TheDudeII"http://www.forestforum.co.uk/images/styles/AnimatedArena/buttons/viewpost-right" title="View Post" alt="viewpost-right">

He's going to score a hatrick against us isn't he

Don't get a head of yourself

You then have Brighton and then Blackburn

If you come away with 4 pts from those 3 games you ll have done well

We can do that.

No further comment required

The only hitch with that, is you won't be in the Play Off final.

Good effort, No Cigar!!!

Bit rich. 

You're talking to the one only ones out of the two of us who've successfully navigated a playoff semi final....

What next? You'll be telling Buzz Aldrin/Mike Collins how you'd have landed on the Moon better than them I suppose.....?

Well, they'll be watching the "terrorist" on Al Jizera tv.

That'll be a first.

Owned by Kuwaitis, games shown on Al-Jazeera, signed someone called 'The Terrorist'? I'd started getting concerned when they offer to get away fans to matches by plane rather than coach......

Don't believe it

Were u impressed with Russell's YouTube video were it was a mixture of penos and deflections lol

Doesn't matter you are still below us when you should be on the same points as Burnley if you managed to achieve your potential.

Slack players, slack manager just enjoying the gravy train that is Notts foRest, and probably what Fatty Reid joined!

Doesn't matter you are still below us when you should be on the same points as Burnley if you managed to achieve your potential.

Slack players, slack manager just enjoying the gravy train that is Notts foRest, and probably what Fatty Reid joined!

^^^^ look everyone how terrible we are.

And only 4 pts behind the best run club in the country. Sorry Europe.

^^^^ look everyone how terrible we are.

And only 4 pts behind the best run club in the country. Sorry Europe.

Better run that your shower.

You should not be 4 point behind us, you should be 6-8 more points than you do, but no you don't because no matter how you dress it up you are underachieving,

The Gumps think that half the best players in the Division are playing for you, so why is a low budget team with a couple of young loanees beating a team that has more money hosed at it than water in an australian bush fire???

And if the form book goes to plan, your manager will have you back to nearly winning games by the end of the month.  He always has a poorer 2nd half to the season.

Better run that your shower.

You should not be 4 point behind us, you should be 6-8 more points than you do, but no you don't because no matter how you dress it up you are underachieving,

The Gumps think that half the best players in the Division are playing for you, so why is a low budget team with a couple of young loanees beating a team that has more money hosed at it than water in an australian bush fire???

And if the form book goes to plan, your manager will have you back to nearly winning games by the end of the month.  He always has a poorer 2nd half to the season.

You forgot to ask about Hobbs..

Bit rich. 

You're talking to the one only ones out of the two of us who've successfully navigated a playoff semi final....

What next? You'll be telling Buzz Aldrin/Mike Collins how you'd have landed on the Moon better than them I suppose.....?

Who was your manager?

Archived