well done lads great effort

B4ev6is

well derby have final won Ipwich town for a while now away from home, and we have managed to play some football against these lot, but thanks to this win if get a result or even another win on saturday will put preasure on lecester city i am hoping the lads can give us a early christmas present by making us top of the league but we are now 5 games unbeaten let this run continue, but one comment towards nigal clough if your reading this keep will huges in the middle of midfield, but let have a go three uptop if jamie ward fit , let have conner samion, theo and tyson playing altogather.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

B4...mate seriously we are a top ten side currently..maybe on a good run a tad better..we are not going to get relegated and barring a complete collapse of 9 to 10 clubs above us we are not going up either. I think it wouldnt be good for Derby to get promoted to the prem this season anyway. The mood is good..the wolves are away from the door, the squad seems happy, its not the be all and end all but it aint too shabby either.

Its all or nothing with you B4. Thats no bad thing in itself and I always admire your passion for our club but it must be a REAL rollercoaster of emotion being you!!!

Is the mood at pp not already OK B4? I think Clough got them working as a unit and never say die attitude with recent last minute goals.

No it is a souless bowl ,despite the good efforts of nick and co and no matter what goes off on the pitch it will remain the same.

Sure take a pop at me but it never will be the same ,them days are gone(when the popside or ossie end could suck the ball in the goal) not sure if it the mix of people that attend now or where they sit ,or if society has become quieter?

However the match day experience that was a passage of rights seems to me to have gone,and i blame sky for the over coverage of football

No it is a souless bowl ,despite the good efforts of nick and co and no matter what goes off on the pitch it will remain the same.

Sure take a pop at me but it never will be the same ,them days are gone(when the popside or ossie end could suck the ball in the goal) not sure if it the mix of people that attend now or where they sit ,or if society has become quieter?

However the match day experience that was a passage of rights seems to me to have gone,and i blame sky for the over coverage of football

That's not just football or Derby Neo, What we had during the 70's was unique, it was the first time the young working class had the cash and the freedom to follow their football club home and away. How old were we mate during those fantastic years, 16-20 mostly! Virtually no one of that age is working now!

That's not just football or Derby Neo, What we had during the 70's was unique, it was the first time the young working class had the cash and the freedom to follow their football club home and away. How old were we mate during those fantastic years, 16-20 mostly! Virtually no one of that age is working now!

Im sorry Uttox i disagree got 5 grown up sons that go out on a sat night and blow anywhere between 70-100quid on these jagger bombs etc ,they got the cash alright mate if they work for it ,an ethic im proud to have installed into all my kids,however they would sooner go watch footie on tv than go along to a live game .

For me maybe im old school but the match starts at mid day few beers in the pub (tenner) ticket(30quid)pint before taking seat pint half timr(5quid) couple after game (tenner) chinky on way home couple beers to watch motd(10quid)

Or go town with mates ? i know a lot of people dont take this route but i can understand why young folk take the sky option.

For me maybe im old school but the match starts at mid day few beers in the pub (tenner) ticket(30quid)pint before taking seat pint half timr(5quid) couple after game (tenner) chinky on way home couple beers to watch motd(10quid)

Or go town with mates ? i know a lot of people dont take this route but i can understand why young folk take the sky opyion.

Chinky, ha, now that is old school!

if get a result or even another win on saturday will put preasure on lecester city

Yeah, I'm sure they're sh1tting bricks about us. Can I have some of what you're drinking please???

Yes it's nice to keep the unbeaten run going but let's be a little more realistic...

Archived