well done lads great effort

B4ev6is

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me maybe im old school but the match starts at mid day few beers in the pub (tenner) ticket(30quid)pint before taking seat pint half timr(5quid) couple after game (tenner) chinky on way home couple beers to watch motd(10quid)

Or go town with mates ? i know a lot of people dont take this route but i can understand why young folk take the sky option.

when you put it like that old son, there's no choice......

Seems he is staying the job for now!!! Surprising given their inability to get anything from games at all currently. Thing that pleased me the most last night was that I was certain...Derby being Derby anfd all that... that we would lose and therefore kickstart their season for them. It would have been just about a given in previous seasons especially with an ex Rams manager at the helm. I like that Nigel is slowly but surely putting quite a few of these annoyances to bed.

That's not just football or Derby Neo, What we had during the 70's was unique, it was the first time the young working class had the cash and the freedom to follow their football club home and away. How old were we mate during those fantastic years, 16-20 mostly! Virtually no one of that age is working now!

Before the Cloughy era the BBG was half empty and pretty quiet. The popside existed only as a terrace not a singing rowdy place to roar on your team. The point? Success brings crowds and atmosphere. Big games arrive and if the team is good they are won. More crowds more excitement more atmosphere more winning. As the great man once said, Derby is a footballing town. If the team can get success the crowds will return.

i will always keep the faith no matter what but i do think this side can win the league this season, i think if we keep winning and keep lecester city at touching distances, there going to have bad days and when they do i hope derby will be there or abouts, i do see signs that this side is cable of winning this league i do not see many teams better than derby, and the teams in premer league that came down are not seting this league on fire are they, we have more than machted these sides, and could have got all three points from these clubs and two of these were away from home. and who ever can managed win home and away who will win it this sign i hope it is derby and waited all my life derby to win a league title.

I think you're off your head if I'm honest, if we made the play offs I'd be surprised

Leicester, Wolves and Blackburn have money to burn, we can't compete with that, no way Pedro. Ok Blackburn and Wolves haven't had the best of starts but we haven't exactly shown anything to even think of promotion yet, don't count Bolton out of it either, look where Palace are in the table now. If Freedman can rub some of that off up there they will be flying up the table soon.

I'm just enjoying the season for what it is with a distant dream of the play offs at best. If we are in the top 10 and comfortable by the end of February come back and whack me with your stick of optimism again

Teams imo better equipped than Derby. Some for players, some for team play, some for experience and so for sheer money.

Better equipped and SHOULD finish higher

Leicester

Cardiff

Brighton

Hull

Blackburn

Wolves

Blackpool

Middlesbrough

Should all finish above us. If they don't they need to ask why. They've all either established themselves as top end Champ sides or have spent money/got money to spend.

I'm not saying they're miles ahead. They aren't. But they are just a few of the teams that will stop us winning the league.

Archived