well done lads great effort

B4ev6is

hey guys all i am saying i think derby can win it this season but does not mean we will do, but if you think back last season games against blackburn and wovles we would have lost, but this season we have not i still think the yanks have been tight gits, if they have backed nigal with some serouse money we would have been right up there already, but the sigining nigel has made have all been good signings but still not convince by conner sammion but got give the man cridit on tuesday night, he did sound like he really did play well.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey guys all i am saying i think derby can win it this season but does not mean we will do, but if you think back last season games against blackburn and wovles we would have lost, but this season we have not i still think the yanks have been tight gits, if they have backed nigal with some serouse money we would have been right up there already, but the sigining nigel has made have all been good signings but still not convince by conner sammion but got give the man cridit on tuesday night, he did sound like he really did play well.

Give it a rest now b4.

Why would we have lost those last season?

I seem to recall us taking points of WHU, Reading and Southampton last season.. What makes Wolves or Blackburn any different?

They havent got rid of the whole problem yet mate, there are rumours that Hutchinson would like the job!!!!!!

Hutchins dear boy.

No way. Old proverb says....

Never trust a trust a tanned man in a pink shirt.

Talking of which.......i was behind former chairman Peter " avez vous un cuppa" Gadsby at a recent match.

As the low autumn sun played through the gossamer like silken threads of his soft hair, i realised that he dyes his bonnet with some sort of cherry red boot polish......i think it was the colour ' urang-utang'.

Not sure about that Peter. it makes you look a bit daft matey.

I wasn't judging you.. I was using the 'you form' as plural.. As in recognizable players.. Ipswich have a lot of recognizable players that made a name for themselves for having a decent season or being linked with a few clubs once upon a time.. Or perhaps just because they're old..

But Scotland, Emmanuel Thomas, Chopra, Ellington, Carlos Edwards, Higgingbottom, Scott Loach, Lee Martin, Adam Drury, Luke Chambers, Sonko from last year, Bullard from last year, Lee Bowyer from last year.. They're all typical FM players or old past it players that are frankly poor players today.. Jewell clearly went for experience but actually bought a whole team of oldies mixed in with a few FM players with reputations like Loach, Martin and Emmanuel Thomas.. Who all happen to be average/poor..

Seriously, their squad is dire..

Their only decent player is perhaps the one no-one has heard of and that's Aaron Creswell.. But he must be pretty damaged now after playing with that lot..

I will take your word for the " you form" as plural then. As for Ipswich we beg to differ. They will have a new manager in soon and IF they choose this one carefully and well Im sure that squad will start to string some decent results together.

Hutchins dear boy.

No way. Old proverb says....

Never trust a trust a tanned man in a pink shirt.

Talking of which.......i was behind former chairman Peter " avez vous un cuppa" Gadsby at a recent match.

As the low autumn sun played through the gossamer like silken threads of his soft hair, i realised that he dyes his bonnet with some sort of cherry red boot polish......i think it was the colour ' urang-utang'.

Not sure about that Peter. it makes you look a bit daft matey.

Just another innocent victim of poor tanning technology and an addiction to Sunny D.

Could happen to any of us 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

PG tip.

Women's products change the color of every hair on your head - whether it is gray or not — providing a less natural look.

They also come in a variety of fashion colors, which are not appropriate for men who don't want obvious color changes.

Just ForMen® AutoStop™only takes 10 minutes to apply versus 30 to 45 minutes for girly colours.

And finally, it's safer and non-damaging since it's 100% ammonia-free, unlike most women's color brands.

Bottom line: Just For Men® AutoStop™ was developed by men for men to match men's specific needs.

Archived