Ipswich Town v Derby County

Boycie

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After a few comparisons to last years start after our "sluggish" first 5 games, it's nice to see that this time last year we were actually 2 points worse off afterall. No need to go gung ho for the first 5 games! I'll take abit more of this form to keep us in and around the top 10.

nicking my matchday quote.. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/angry' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':angry:' />

'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

I'm trying to make you more famous. I'll make it better for you. Can the forums tag line everytime we win...

[size=4]IPSWICH TOWN 1 DERBY COUNTY 2..SOUNDS GOOD 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> [/size]

[size=2]© mo55y[/size]

i was ther last night fist 10 mins we could have been 3 or 4 down there goal was a good yard offside we didnt start playing till we were 1 down second half we were all over them for the first 15 mins then sat back and seemed to be playing for the draw till tyson poppped up at the death for a great win

leggy saved us with some super saves 8

o conner 6

buckton 6

keogh 6

brayford how many times did you leave there winger in acres of space 5

coutts id sod all first half second half was all over them just his final ball was missing 6

huges my motm 9

bryson a quite game for him grew into it in the second half 7

jacobs played well( but not as good as the radio said reading this forum ) 6

sammon made the goals held the ball up well 7

theo we all know what he does first touch of a baby elephant but knows where the goal is 8

329 derby fans outsong them went mad when tyson scored 10

thankyou and goodnight

i was ther last night fist 10 mins we could have been 3 or 4 down there goal was a good yard offside we didnt start playing till we were 1 down second half we were all over them for the first 15 mins then sat back and seemed to be playing for the draw till tyson poppped up at the death for a great win

leggy saved us with some super saves 8

o conner 6

buckton 6

keogh 6

brayford how many times did you leave there winger in acres of space 5

coutts id sod all first half second half was all over them just his final ball was missing 6

huges my motm 9

bryson a quite game for him grew into it in the second half 7

jacobs played well( but not as good as the radio said reading this forum ) 6

sammon made the goals held the ball up well 7

theo we all know what he does first touch of a baby elephant but knows where the goal is 8

329 derby fans outsong them went mad when tyson scored 10

thankyou and goodnight

I'm delighted meself. But I'm also made up for you 329.

Can I just say on record congratulations to Nigel Clough and his staff for encouraging the team to look for a winner instead of sitting back and holding out for a draw..

It only took them 4 years to actually do this.. 4 long, dark, drab footballing years of hoofball

Onwards and Upwards

Can I just say on record congratulations to Nigel Clough and his staff for encouraging the team to look for a winner instead of sitting back and holding out for a draw..

It only took them 4 years to actually do this.. 4 long, dark, drab footballing years of hoofball

Onwards and Upwards

can i just say well done to nigel and the staff to have built us into a team with players of sufficent ability to play in attractive style and to push for winning goals. 2 seasons ago we often conceeded late in games, last season we cut that out but struggled to score later on as we concentrated more on holding what we had, then this season we've tried to take it to the next level.

its almost like nigel now has his own team now and he can get them to play how he wants them too, rather than having to make do with other managers average players. thanks for your patience everyone x

Quote from The Independent:

The winning goal sparked jeers of derision from the home fans, who also chanted "you're getting sacked in the morning" at Jewell.

The Derby manager, Nigel Clough, said "It was deserved" 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Clough said jewell's sacking was deserved?

Archived