dcfcfans first X1

hintonsboots

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GK - Boycie, size matters

LB - Reveldevil, moaned about being left back in the changing room by others, sympathy pick, nothing more. He'll get injured pretty soon.

CB - Bris Vegas, years of experience defending himself, always has a mistake in him

CB - Ninos, also has many years experience defending, gets picked on a bit, like a ginger would at school, our Alex Pearce.

RB - Kash_a_ram_ding_dong, knows how to block adverts, can use his knowledge to block a tackle. His name would bring extra revenue through shirt name printing.

DM - Curtains, sits back dictating the tempo, can imagine him having bushy eyebrows like De Sart.

CM - UttoxRam, the legs of the midfield, box to box, getting on a bit now mind you.

CM - Alpha, our own Will Hughes, kinda weird looking but everyone likes him

LW - Anon, Mr Razza Camara, anonymous.

ST - Sage, big guy, can hold the ball up, sulks a bit when things don't go his way, our S9

RW - Eddie, always on the attack, not arsed about defending himself

Manager - B4, say no more.

Assistant Manager - Angry Ram, offered B4 assistance at games the other day, whilst B4 tries to be the players mates Angry will step in to remind them how **** they all are when we're losing.

Physio - i-Ram, kinda bloke that wouldn't mind giving you a rub down

38 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Bench mate.. Get your posting stats up and we will consider you for the U23s.. 

Have to be as an over age player or doctor my birth certificate to lose nearly forty years to play for the U23, then once I've shown you my sideways passing and lack of attacking play I'm sure I'll be straight into the first team. 

Postings increased by one will this improve my chance of selection?

1 minute ago, David said:

LB - Reveldevil, moaned about being left back in the changing room by others, sympathy pick, nothing more. He'll get injured pretty soon.

CB - Bris Vegas, years of experience defending himself, always has a mistake in him

CB - Ninos, also has many years experience defending, gets picked on a bit, like a ginger would at school, our Alex Pearce.

RB - Kash_a_ram_ding_dong, knows how to block adverts, can use his knowledge to block a tackle. His name would bring extra revenue through shirt name printing.

DM - Curtains, sits back dictating the tempo, can imagine him having bushy eyebrows like De Sart.

CM - UttoxRam, the legs of the midfield, box to box, getting on a bit now mind you.

ST - Sage, big guy, can hold the ball up, sulks a bit when things don't go his way, our S9

Assistant Manager - Angry Ram, offered B4 assistance at games the other day, whilst B4 tries to be the players mates Angry will step in to remind them how **** they all are when we're losing.

Surely Boycie should have something to do on the training side.

I am happy to ******* that lot out.. 

6 minutes ago, David said:

B4 as manager.  Brilliant motivator. 

15 minutes ago, David said:

I'd back b4 to motivate that bunch of no hopers to the champions league in no time

Curtains for manager without a doubt. I'd love to hear his press conferences and post-match interviews where he just claims his love for the club and answers with unrelated questions.

"A good win for your side today, but are you frustrated about losing the clean sheet late on?"

"Are you saying we can't pass well then? Who would you play instead please inform me. I just love Dcfcfans FC that's all."

2 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Curtains for manager without a doubt. I'd love to hear his press conferences and post-match interviews where he just claims his love for the club and answers with unrelated questions.

"A good win for your side today, but are you frustrated about losing the clean sheet late on?"

"Are you saying we can't pass well then? Who would you play instead please inform me. I just love Dcfcfans FC that's all."

He'd always have a tablet with him to play an array of unrelated youtube clips as well.

28 minutes ago, David said:

This team was my brainchild and I can't even get in it. I knew that comment about hearing your mum shout "Teas ready " on the podcast would come back to haunt me. Next thing I know I will be shipped out to Fulham on loan for the remainder of the season.✌️

Just now, hintonsboots said:

This team was my brainchild and I can't even get in it. I knew that comment about hearing your mum shout "Teas ready " on the podcast would come back to haunt me. Next thing I know I will be shipped out to Fulham you know. ?

I've not revealed my substitutes yet, you were my secret weapon on the bench for the second half but now I've dropped you completely. 

Archived