Anya - Signed 4 year deal

SuperDerbySuperRams

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we could do better. He's a solid Championship player but don't we have enough of those as wingers already? 

One big positive is the fact he can cover lots of different positions - full-back, left and right mid, left and right wing. So he would be valuable to have on the bench at least.

2 minutes ago, Posh Ram said:

I think we could do better. He's a solid Championship player but don't we have enough of those as wingers already? 

One big positive is the fact he can cover lots of different positions - full-back, left and right mid, left and right wing. So he would be valuable to have on the bench at least.

Not sure he would like to swop the Watford bench for ours, I think he would be in somewhere

7 minutes ago, Posh Ram said:

Don't really have any out an out wingers who can get in a good cross. Most of ours are just converted wingers who like to cut in a lot, 

Archived