who is going chesterfied

B4ev6is

Who is going to chesterfield tonight i am just found out with the weather looking okay. My dad justed asked me if i want to go. i snappied his hand saying yes dad i

Want to go i can not wait i never been to there ground before. 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

My dad justed asked me if i want to go. i snappied his hand saying yes dad i

That's not very nice of you B4.

Your dad does a lovely gesture by offering to take you to the match, then in reply you snap his hand off. 

You'd be grounded if you were my son...

4 minutes ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

That's not very nice of you B4.

Your dad does a lovely gesture by offering to take you to the match, then in reply you snap his hand off. 

You'd be grounded if you were my son...

He didn't snap his hand off, he snappied his hand off. It's similar but much nicer

33 minutes ago, curtains said:

Me

I'm going. 

It's a new Stadium 

Always liked Shane Nicholson 

Had to overcome a lot of problems in his life and deserves a testimonial 

Strutted round Derby with his Coronation Street girlfriend and his DLF 'friends' back in the 90's thinking he was the Big I Am looking for fights and drugs. Glad he sorted his problems out though.

I'm going, I only live down the road so it would be rude not to.

Be prepared to generate your own atmosphere though, Chesterfield have sold very few tickets as many of their fans are staying away and only going to their away friendly's. Apart from the end section which is being used for Derby fans as well as the away end, the East Stand is not open. Only a few tickets have been sold in the kop and the end sections of the West Stand.

It was the same for the Sheffield Wednesday friendly Saturday before last. The away section was full, the rest of the ground virtually empty.

1 hour ago, chezzyram said:

I'm going, I only live down the road so it would be rude not to.

Be prepared to generate your own atmosphere though, Chesterfield have sold very few tickets as many of their fans are staying away and only going to their away friendly's. Apart from the end section which is being used for Derby fans as well as the away end, the East Stand is not open. Only a few tickets have been sold in the kop and the end sections of the West Stand.

It was the same for the Sheffield Wednesday friendly Saturday before last. The away section was full, the rest of the ground virtually empty.

Any particular reason for this, @chezzyram?

6 hours ago, philmycock said:

Strutted round Derby with his Coronation Street girlfriend and his DLF 'friends' back in the 90's thinking he was the Big I Am looking for fights and drugs. Glad he sorted his problems out though.

Don't know who the girlfriend was that you refer to, but I've met his wife, she is very intelligent and also one of the kindest,  and most thoughtful  human beings I've ever come across. 

51 minutes ago, jono said:

Don't know who the girlfriend was that you refer to, but I've met his wife, she is very intelligent and also one of the kindest,  and most thoughtful  human beings I've ever come across. 

It was Tracy Shaw. 

2 hours ago, Heisenberg said:

Any particular reason for this, @chezzyram?

From talking to fans and season ticket holders who I work with it seems to be a combination of things making them disillusioned with the way the club is being run and a lack of direction and investment on and off the pitch. There has been the raffle ticket fiasco, Ched Evans signing splitting opinion and sponsors pulling out, an award winning groundsman sacked and ground maintenance contracted out, non-league signings, high ticket prices etc. Chairman and CEO seem pretty unpopular with supporters judging by their messageboards

They took a good following to Matlock, attendance was around 1200 I believe, but not many are going to the Proact. It is a shame because if not many go tonight the people who miss out most are Shane Nicholson or any charities that may benefit.

Archived