MK Dons ticket allocation

WystonRam

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stadium is way to big but was increased from 20K to 30K for rugby world cup, not because the expect to fill it.

For those who do go it's a great stadium with good facilities, seating and views.

Unfortunately despite been able to walk there I won't be able to make the early kick off. 

Localish derby for me now Watford have gone. Think there is plenty of parking by the ground. Lots of chain restaurants round the ground and a few shops. Big Primark there if you plan to soil yourself and need an emergency pair of trousers. There is one of them trampoline places (think it's called bounce) nearby too where them have them on he wall etc. Kids like it. If for some weird reason you need a softplay whilst you are in MK, the 360 play place has got to be the ultimate place.

Easier to get to than Plough Lane would have been. Probably doesn't make it ok though.

Taken from away supporters website

Dolphin Pub, Whaddon Way, Bletchley, MK3 7JZ
Telephone:  01908 632 000 

The Dolphin have been in touch with AwaySupporters to let us know about their pub which is ideal for away fans. It is the nearest pub to the MK Dons stadium, (the inn on the lake is more of a restaurant) and has a large car park that can easily accommodate coaches and cars. Here's the good bit though.... they offer free burger and chips to travelling fans,

Surely one of the friendliest away fans pubs in the football league!

............that should add an extra 1000 or so! :p

Oh yes the curse of sky, i forgot. That is me out then as i have a game with my kids team in the morning ....

I don't understand your comment "that is me out then...." now you know it's on Sky. Didn't you have a game with your kids in the morning before you discovered it was on TV?

I'm hoping to go, just need to get out of a family do. 

Archived