Play off home leg tickets

DEL

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I question if half the posters on here or the club for that matter have been going to the games the past few months. High chance this will come back to bite us and we will look a right set of sausages!

Why what will be will be.

My glass is half full yours is half empty  it's easy to say what your saying and be negative that way your win win win .

Id rather be optimistic than be doom and gloom .

My glass is half full yours is half empty  it's easy to say what your saying and be negative that way your win win win .

​High hopes can give you an almighty fall back down to earth, I prefer to be braced for the fall! And as you say win win if we make it. I will be behind the lads 100% never the less cant stand the booers and jeerers! But conceding 7 in two games doesn't leave you with too much optimism, I envy yours!

​High hopes can give you an almighty fall back down to earth, I prefer to be braced for the fall! And as you say win win if we make it. I will be behind the lads 100% never the less cant stand the booers and jeerers! But conceding 7 in two games doesn't leave you with too much optimism, I envy yours!

Both away games and we haven't lost in 6 games and we only need a draw on Saturday. 

PS We are scoring for fun though. 

​Who are you and what have you done with curtains?

How is this possible when

1) we're not even guaranteed the play-offs and

2) we don't know what day/time we'd be playing anyway, as the Norwich Ipswich thing still has to be played out

Unless my suspicions that it's all scripted like the wrestling are true - surely the club wouldn't risk looking like idiots by announcing ticket prices before we've qualified?

How is this possible when

1) we're not even guaranteed the play-offs and

2) we don't know what day/time we'd be playing anyway, as the Norwich Ipswich thing still has to be played out

Unless my suspicions that it's all scripted like the wrestling are true - surely the club wouldn't risk looking like idiots by announcing ticket prices before we've qualified?

​Norwich have released theirs even though they don't know which days they will be playing on. I guess ours will be the same but with a great big IF we make it. 

Archived