Play off home leg tickets

DEL

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Derby were to offer tickets now, at 15 quid but non refundable, going up to 30 quid after Saturday, would you buy one? 

​100%, it makes economic sense. You're far better off taking the small risk with the cheaper ticket.

I'm pretty sure that if anything is published by the club regarding tickets for the home leg (and there will need to be very shortly, seeing as the first leg is likely to be a week on Friday), there will be a fairly big caveat spelled "IF".

Love the Beautiful South.

Like I said in another thread, I'm probably what you'd call a realist - I know I've got a half, and for that I'm grateful, but I'd rather have a pint. 

Also, I pegged one of our QPR t shirts on the line the other day (daughter wears them to bed), thought, this is looking a bit old now - looked at it - 2009 - kinell. 

​100%, it makes economic sense. You're far better off taking the small risk with the cheaper ticket.

My thoughts exactly, loved the money back offer last season on the season tickets, guess they thought we were more likely to go up this season than last, hence not repeated.

"Optimism looks up counts the stars......pessimism looks down and counts cracks..."

one of the greatest lyrics ever and one we should all live by.

I am really not sure what cracks you have been looking down at and getting pessimistic about, but other than one, possibly two, I would definitely have a go at the same cracks again. Some of the young'uns now also do something called bejazzling -  I mentioned to one that back in my day I used to enjoy Fuzzy Felt but she looked at me as if I was some weirdo. Funny old world.

I am really not sure what cracks you have been looking down at and getting pessimistic about, but other than one, possibly two, I would definitely have a go at the same cracks again. Some of the young'uns now also do something called bejazzling -  I mentioned to one that back in my day I used to enjoy Fuzzy Felt but she looked at me as if I was some weirdo. Funny old world.

Kids eh, who'd have 'em?

How is this possible when

1) we're not even guaranteed the play-offs and

2) we don't know what day/time we'd be playing anyway, as the Norwich Ipswich thing still has to be played out

Unless my suspicions that it's all scripted like the wrestling are true - surely the club wouldn't risk looking like idiots by announcing ticket prices before we've qualified?

​They have to prepare due to the fact the first semi-final leg is only 6 days after the last league game. I would imagine that Wolves and Brentford have also plans drawn up as well

PistoldPete2

If Derby were to offer tickets now, at 15 quid but non refundable, going up to 30 quid after Saturday, would you buy one? 

However sound an investment it sounds, I just care not tempt fate so no

Archived