Play off home leg tickets

DEL

However sound an investment it sounds, I just care not tempt fate so no

That's another one off my get rich quick list, thanks PistolPete2! 

On a related point, anyone else notice that get rich quick schemes advertised in car windows are always on crappy cars?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do you feel now! Cocky or what? We did you in the cup! And we did you again!

Your lot bottled the play off final last year! And now they've bottled again! Have you worked out your manager is a con man yet?

See you next season

How do you feel now! Cocky or what? We did you in the cup! And we did you again!

Your lot bottled the play off final last year! And now they've bottled again! Have you worked out your manager is a con man yet?

See you next season

Yeah but we beat you in the capital one cup so overall we win.

See you next season

I like turtles

See you next season

agree with the first bit.

how did we bottle the play off final? We conceded a 90th minute winner after being the best team? 

I like being conned. Before he started conning us we were where you are. :)

See you next season

A serious question, although I don't think you'll have the intelligence to answer truthfully.

why does a team with nothing to play for go out and time waste, foul and scrap their way through a game from the first five minutes of a game. 

I'm not saying that's why you beat us, you scored three more goals than us so fair do's, but is it just totally ingrained into tinpot clubs like yours that it just becomes second nature?

See you next season

None of us were being cocky, not our fault the club decided to release ticket details.

We did you in the league with the same score line and the other cup so if anything we are even surely?

You may have come here to gloat about winning your first game in forever after a nothing season, but I like reading so i look forward to seeing you next year.

Please do stop by more often, we do not do this enough!

See you next season

​Ahhhh look, the minnows of the championship are coming out for a giggle now.

Bless em.

We had a season in the top 6 till the last day.

you had a season no where near the top six.

:lol:

Archived