Kieron Freeman

Ambitious

I'm only 26 dude!

Just the whole rap culture thing is something despise. You get nothing but trouble from it and I don't like seeing it rewarded. I have been a tosser in the past but never a thick one!!

Tbf I may have overreacted.

I have issues man. A 7mnth old pain in the neck and issues. Might take up yoga

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His attitude is fine. He gave nothing less than 100% week in, week out for us. Football fans do make me laugh sometimes - players get slated for being happy to sit around on the bench and in the reserves and pick up their wages then the moment they kick up a bit of a fuss and want to play some football they have a 'bad attitude', it's mental.

From a Notts County fan... Seems like mansfield and county fans rate him as the future of football! The more I hear about him, the more I'm convinced he'll be first choice left back within a few weeks, forest fans saying that he would of been first choice over Maloney and he is the far superior player, notts county fans saying he is going to be premier league within 2 years and both Mansfield and Notts fans say his attitude was top class!

Proof will be in the pudding, but sounds like another Coutts to me!

Looking on a few of the Forest forums and it seems to be split 50/50 on whether he's better as a RB or LB. That SSN article also mentions how he wants first team football but if we bring him in as a RB, there is absolutely no chance of him beating out Brayford. He could be a good understudy for Gazza R next season though and then take over whenever he decides to hang up his boots.

Not so sure about that. Why has Brayford got this hero worship all of a sudden. He is ok but nowt special really. I think O'Connor will push him hard this year. Maybe it's what Brayford needs mind you!

mods!

Seise him!

Not so sure about that. Why has Brayford got this hero worship all of a sudden. He is ok but nowt special really. I think O'Connor will push him hard this year. Maybe it's what Brayford needs mind you!

BLASPHEMY

Season before last, he was easily one of the best full backs in the league. Granted, he wasn't as good last year but he's still got so much potential and works his socks off every game. I don't think O'Connor will start a game ahead of him unless he's injured.

Season before last, he was easily one of the best full backs in the league. Granted, he wasn't as good last year but he's still got so much potential and works his socks off every game. I don't think O'Connor will start a game ahead of him unless he's injured.

We conceded a lot of goals that season, painfully so. That stopped quite a bit when Brayford stopped bombing forward and got tighter in defence. That's the trouble though, to me he seems only able do one or the other not both. I have seen O'Connor several times. He can bomb forward, deliver a cross and is bit of a tough nut defending wise. Mark my words he will push Brayford at the very least.

His attitude is fine. He gave nothing less than 100% week in, week out for us. Football fans do make me laugh sometimes - players get slated for being happy to sit around on the bench and in the reserves and pick up their wages then the moment they kick up a bit of a fuss and want to play some football they have a 'bad attitude', it's mental.

From a Notts County fan... Seems like mansfield and county fans rate him as the future of football! The more I hear about him, the more I'm convinced he'll be first choice left back within a few weeks, forest fans saying that he would of been first choice over Maloney and he is the far superior player, notts county fans saying he is going to be premier league within 2 years and both Mansfield and Notts fans say his attitude was top class!

Proof will be in the pudding, but sounds like another Coutts to me!

From what I have heard it wasn't for football reasons he was branded a knob- a bit of a hellraiser away from the game apparently.

Derby County believed to be interested in Nottingham Forest full-back Kieron Freeman

http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/images/thisis/components/icons/trusted-contributor-png8

Tuesday, August 14, 2012[url=http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/people/Derby%20Telegraph/profile.html]http://i.thelocalpeople.co.uk/275770/binaries/Derby_Telegraph_small

[url=http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/people/Derby%20Telegraph/profile.html]Derby Telegraph[url=http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/Derby-County-believed-interested-Nottingham/story-16705179-detail/story.html#]Follow

DERBY County are believed to be interested in young Nottingham Forest full-back Kieron Freeman, who has been made available for transfer.

The 20-year-old has had loan spells at Notts County and Mansfield Town.

• The Wales Under-21 international is keen to move away from Forest in search of regular first-team football.

Forest boss Sean O'Driscoll said: "Kieron has made it perfectly clear that he does not want to be at the club."

Archived