Roope Riski

Nijul_cluff

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He did ok considering he was playing up front with Berrera(?) who is pretty awful on today's performance. Riski seemed to have a good touch and movement IMO but got no service. I'd like to see him get another game in a decent team. In other news, Conor Doyle is just as bad as I remember.

Would be quite harsh to judge yet, he hasn't played for a while. Actually I can't even remember when...

Riski is definitely kind of striker Clough wants. After all he has signed Theo, Tyson and loaned Noble. Riski is similar type. I would go as far as saying Riski has more potential than any of those, but at the same time I'm afraid he doesn't cut it at this level.

But for me, trials to Gjokaj and Riski are definitely good news!

Watching the video, he's quite sharp with a good finish on him, but he seems like a player who needs good service.

This. When he made his stats in TPS, he had some exceptional players around him. Well, exceptional in Finnish league, at least. And Finland's team at his age has some decent players too.

I can only think two Finnish players who doesn't have the right mentality to play in England and we have managed to find another of those. Incredible achievement, but I'm not surprised...

Archived