Roope Riski

Nijul_cluff

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His wiki entry says he is a clinical finishing type striker, poacher I guess. Also, says he has played for Cesena in serie a, only one game but still, he must have had something for them to take him!

Very good goals record too

He was compared to Pippo Inzaghi when he went to Cesena. Didn't really adapt to Italy at all and same happened in Norway too. Wouldn't be that excited, for me he's waaaaayyyy too soft to play in Championship. But have to admit, he's very clinical and naturally gifted goalscorer so there's potential for sure.

I would rather take Roope's brother who is a midfielder. But Roope does have talent enough to get good enough to compete in Championship. I just don't believe he is mentally strong enough to do that. I could be easily wrong though. Having him on trial won't hurt, that's for sure. I hope Clough and the coaches are able to make him a player he could become.

The Finnish branch would be huge!

Should Roope get signed and get to play too it would get some news coverage here for sure. We have so few players in good leagues that those who get to play there are getting much more publicity they deserve. So just wait for the Finnish invasion. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Archived