Roope Riski

Nijul_cluff

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm, I see he wa brought off after 60 minutes, can only think that means either he was rubbish or clough had already seen enough before he trialled him and was just playing him for a bit of fitness before signing him to play on Tuesday!

Hoping its the latter!

From what I heard he wasn't rubbish, but hardly a great outing. He was apparently quite isolated. Clough doesn't seem like the sort to bring someone in for a trial only to write them off after a 60 minute outing where they didn't really get a chance due to how the whole team performed. Not to say he won't be rubbish in training or wasn't good enough to justify another look etc.

Watching the video, he's quite sharp with a good finish on him, but he seems like a player who needs good service. Perhaps players such as Ward, Bryson, Hendrick and Bavies etc will provide this? Perhaps if he'd played in earlier friendlies we might have seen more from him. His statistics look impressive though.

I have a lot of time for the Finns. Had some mates at uni who were Suomi and I went over to Helsinki to hang out with them. Bought a jari litmanen shirt and sure I saw shefki kuqi play in a local derby...

You were in Helsinki ? Did you see me ? I was the handsome guy chased by platoons of beautiful women screaming. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

Archived