Theo - What do you think he's capable of this season?

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10-15. He does well with poor service and he has a superb attitude to keep his chin up.

If he doesn't score goals however he's not very good at football. Without him though everybody seems to look half asleep.

He's actually quite inspiring to the other players. And for saying he's usually offside or has a panic everytime the ball comes to him, other teams are scared of him. He's very odd.

I bet his conversion rate of chances is pretty decent somehow?

He's just got the knack for goals. He can play poorly, and still score, he's exactly the kind of striker every team would want to have on board, a bit of a wild card. It will be interesting to see how he gets on this season.

10 would be an excellent return. If his strike partner can get 10 as well, and the rest of the team pitch in with a few, I'd be content.

Surely that would be worse then last season, when both strikers got 12? Asking for 4 goals less between them?

IMO He will get 20 goals this season if he stays fit and plays 40+ games.

His greatest strength is that he doesnt have a clue what hes going to do next. So what chance do the defenders have in stopping him!! Go on Theo bang them in for fun for us next season. Have also got to say I love how hard he works for the team.

Surely that would be worse then last season, when both strikers got 12? Asking for 4 goals less between them?

It would, but I think as a team game it's more than just the goals. I'm more keen to see better contribution from around the team. I think he had a better haul than could be expected so won't be shocked if he scores less this season. Because of that, I want to see more scored from midfield.

Anyone fancy a wager? Cos i dont think he'll score 20 goals. I'll bet anyone a tenner that next season he wont score 20 goals or more?

It's strange how so many people think he'll score 20 goals or more when last year only 2 players in the entire Championship managed this feat, both for teams that got promoted. People think that Theo is gunna better Vaz Te and Ricky Lambert's record from last season in a side that will most likely finish mid/lower table.

He'll score 100's.

Ok, possibly not, looked sharp yesterday but can't hold up for toffee. I think if he has someone a bit stronger with him who can hold it ok, for instance tyson (go with me on this) then he could be amazing, like last night with bennett. I think he''ll have a cracking season this year

Anyone fancy a wager? Cos i dont think he'll score 20 goals. I'll bet anyone a tenner that next season he wont score 20 goals or more?

It's strange how so many people think he'll score 20 goals or more when last year only 2 players in the entire Championship managed this feat, both for teams that got promoted. People think that Theo is gunna better Vaz Te and Ricky Lambert's record from last season in a side that will most likely finish mid/lower table.

Thats all perfectly true but what if our new players gel, the young lads grow in confidence and we take the league by storm scoring a 100+ goals and winning the league by the end of february. Theo could be on 25-30.

Archived