Paul Coutts

matty1

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like a very good signing to me. Someone who can actually pick a pass out is a rarity in this league so I am keeping my fingers crossed that he lives up to that reputation. Re attitude, you never can tell until they are in with the lads an to be fair he has been highly thought of by all but his most recent manager who seems to be a bit of a tw@ anyway. At a £150k I think it is a chance worth taking.

I can only assume Bailey will now be on his way out.. It's a shame really, they're basically a like for like player but Bailey has far more in his locker and can dictate forward passes..

Coutts is a sideways passer with little movement.. ie. Paul Thirlwell.. One I like to call a passenger who offers no attacking threat from midfield.. I hate these types of footballers (Thirlwell, Parker, Coutts, Greening)

I can only assume Bailey will now be on his way out.. It's a shame really, they're basically a like for like player but Bailey has far more in his locker and can dictate forward passes..

Coutts is a sideways passer with little movement.. ie. Paul Thirlwell.. One I like to call a passenger who offers no attacking threat from midfield.. I hate these types of footballers (Thirlwell, Parker, Coutts, Greening)

So Bailey is more attacking? Really?

So you're saying premiership midfield players are better than someone we've just paid £150k for.

Sorry it was a reply to snide comment about a superior Barnsley.. They were, until they lost all of their midfielders (Vaz Te included) around Xmas time..

As for the video, nice one.. Do you want me to find you a video of Kazmierczak that makes him look world class? Or better still, go and look at Tysons goal vs Man City for Forest.. From that video we can all see that Tyson has a worldclass first touch and is an amazing finisher..

As for Coutts, I've seen him enough to base my opinion.. We shall see what happens.. But just a warning, don't be too disappointed if he turns out to be a cheap dud who offers nothing going forward and rarely breaks up play

Sorry it was a reply to snide comment about a superior Barnsley.. They were, until they lost all of their midfielders (Vaz Te included) around Xmas time..

As for the video, nice one.. Do you want me to find you a video of Kazmierczak that makes him look world class? Or better still, go and look at Tysons goal vs Man City for Forest.. From that video we can all see that Tyson has a worldclass first touch and is an amazing finisher..

As for Coutts, I've seen him enough to base my opinion.. We shall see what happens.. But just a warning, don't be too disappointed if he turns out to be a cheap dud who offers nothing going forward and rarely breaks up play

Obviously it's a gamble at £150k. You don't get many certs at that price. We'll see when he plays i suppose.

bris -you got the barnsley thing wrong - lost players? - so what? you were wrong.

you're full of it, bertie.

seen coutts play? no - but it's you merely reverting to type. nice one bertie.

What was I wrong about? I seem to remember praising Barnsley who then lost 4 of it's best players in a month.. Four players who are all PL quality.. Of course they were going to dip.. Take four PL players out of any NPC team and they'll struggle..

Christ we've only potentially lost one in Shacks and already our team looks a hell of a lot weaker..

But we've signed a guy who is gong to struggle to get into a weak midfield as it is and people are over the moon about it.. Bleddy hell, talk about dropping standards

Archived