Time to act against GSE is now - Hi-yah!!

B4ev6is

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who me?? Ye jest. Bring it on I say. If its during the florist match they could throw Andy Reid in to the mix as the token sumo fighter. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Carsberg dont do forum threads but if they did...

U?? I meant your post about wrestling apperbly, to which I guess B4 was saying he could take him.

B4 could have been responding in similar jest to you with his hong kong fuey post, u never know :-)

I asked the question regarding the extent of football knowledge of our owners/board.The usual suspects

came back and apparently they not only know everything about football but more than the rest of the league committee

and the rest of us.Well believe that you'll believe anything.No evidence produced except that Man City appointed

Glick!Sorry they have got him as a sales and marketing man.He showed his ignorance on football matters when

he was with us,Appleby knows less than my missus.The rest of them know piss-all.

Maybe thats why they let Clough and his staff make the footballing decisions, unlike most clubs with foreign oweners who seem to buy and sell who they want against the managers permission, and often this is done when there is no manager in place at all.

ie, chelsea, tottenham, cardiff, and now Notts F*rest hahaha

But we don't know that do we?

I'm sorry, but this one man campaign of constant sniping is getting ridiculous.Every post you make is critical on every thread. People talk about Glick spin, but your ability to find the negative in anything, knocks Glick into a cocked hat. You obviously have an agenda, why not just state what it is?

you obviously don't read all my posts or you would know where i'm coming from.I have spelt it out clearly.I don't have

any agenda except to see the club back where it should be-Premier League.With the present set-up we can forget it.

Well we all want that, but constant sniping rather than where it is relevant and warranted rather devalues our case.

I asked the question regarding the extent of football knowledge of our owners/board.The usual suspects

came back and apparently they not only know everything about football but more than the rest of the league committee

and the rest of us.Well believe that you'll believe anything.No evidence produced except that Man City appointed

Glick!Sorry they have got him as a sales and marketing man.He showed his ignorance on football matters when

he was with us,Appleby knows less than my missus.The rest of them know piss-all.

Belittling other board members who have different opinions.

Oh by the way ive just re-read your previous post.1 man campaign!what planet are you on at the moment.Theres

thousands making similar points.I know loads of fans who are complaining bitterly about our current direction.I

meet them regularly and you find they've gone beyond moaning its gallows humour time.

Oh by the way ive just re-read your previous post.1 man campaign!what planet are you on at the moment.Theres

thousands making similar points.I know loads of fans who are complaining bitterly about our current direction.I

meet them regularly and you find they've gone beyond moaning its gallows humour time.

Yes, i saw 30 people had refunded their season tickets.

I would prefer owners to give NC more money but they won't, There aren't any other owners lined up. They aren't the best owbers, but are far from being the worst. Owners who 'invest' in a club as gift rather than a loan that needs paying back, are rarer than rocking horse droppings.

If you meet that many why don't you start an actual protest, I'm sure if there were thousands that think the sane way it would be easy to sort out.

Archived