Time to act against GSE is now - Hi-yah!!

B4ev6is

i think we need to get a protest against the yanks eathier to sell the club or to make some majour investment i think very first preason game we should sell it out, but protest during the game and afterwards and right to the sunderland game and if nesseracy right into the season, even if means it is hard log slog. to get rid of them i have seen enough and had enough of them, we all know they have no intentions of replaceing shackall whatever we got for him has gone into there back pockets, i have had enough of being treated like a cash machine.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think we need to get a protest against the yanks eathier to sell the club or to make some majour investment i think very first preason game we should sell it out, but protest during the game and afterwards and right to the sunderland game and if nesseracy right into the season, even if means it is hard log slog. to get rid of them i have seen enough and had enough of them, we all know they have no intentions of replaceing shackall whatever we got for him has gone into there back pockets, i have had enough of being treated like a cash machine.

Great quote

I'm actually afraid of what might replace them. There are some very ruthless people looking to milk a football club.

I don't like this board. I hate their plan and like SillyBilly says, I think they may have miscalculated when they took us over. They run us entirely as a business. No passion, no leaps of faith.

But, they aren't here to plunder.

I know, I know, people will say (and I agree) that this board and their plan will sink us. But someone else could just as easily come in and ruin us as easily as invest in our ambitions.

Some will say that their plan is sound. That the FFP will bring football into a world we've already settled in. We'll be ahead of the game. Can't see it myself.

Point is, I think theres a lot of Derby fans happy with the board or Have accepted that this is the card we've been dealt.

A protest or whatever won't come until the club is on it's knees. Relegation probably would tip it.

I'm actually afraid of what might replace them. There are some very ruthless people looking to milk a football club.

I don't like this board. I hate their plan and like SillyBilly says, I think they may have miscalculated when they took us over. They run us entirely as a business. No passion, no leaps of faith.

But, they aren't here to plunder.

I know, I know, people will say (and I agree) that this board and their plan will sink us. But someone else could just as easily come in and ruin us as easily as invest in our ambitions.

Some will say that their plan is sound. That the FFP will bring football into a world we've already settled in. We'll be ahead of the game. Can't see it myself.

Point is, I think theres a lot of Derby fans happy with the board or Have accepted that this is the card we've been dealt.

A protest or whatever won't come until the club is on it's knees. Relegation probably would tip it.

There is nothing to "Milk", if there was the septics would have taken it by now , and vamoosed down the Oregon Trail.

I agree their not the best but there's a lot worse. While investment in the team has been crap they are investing in improving the club making changes such as the big screen academy investment hopefully safe standing and moving the away fans, maybe even the plaza. While I'd much rather see money spent on the team I'd hardly say their ruining the club.

we need to act now while still time to sign players or force a sell of the club, if the red scum can afford to have rich owners so can we are a bigger club than them.

We don't know what Forest have got yet.

We have rich owners too. Doesn't mean anything.

And we aren't a bigger club than Forest mate

Archived