Time to act against GSE is now - Hi-yah!!

B4ev6is

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that meant for me?What protest group?I thought the only protesters were you and your fellow Board/owner

luvvies complaining about unhappy fans who express their HONEST opinions.The Pete bit is meant in some way

to try to link me with a certain Mr.Gadsby i assume.Guilt by association seems to be your favourite way of

answering anybody who disagrees with your views.Interesting how you never miss an opportunity to have a dig

at Gadsby.The board and your good self don't like Gadsby because he achieved in 1 year what you lot cant

achieve in 4 years and still counting.I know who i respect the most.

I never mentioned Gadsby, and actually I wasn't thinking about him and I in no way had a dig at him in that post.

By the way I haven't criticised anybody for criticising the board. Nor have I lumped people together so the guilt by association comment is just plain wrong.

I never mentioned Gadsby, and actually I wasn't thinking about him and I in no way had a dig at him in that post.

By the way I haven't criticised anybody for criticising the board. Not have I lumped people together so the guilt by association comment is just plain wrong.

So the acronym "pete"was just coincidence when you constantly attack him.******.you have form on picking on people

who criticise the board and accuse them of supporting LOG.

Your second point is laughable.Anyone who dare criticise the board gets jumped on by you and Martyn everytime you

cant resist leaping in.By the way you have every right to do that i'm not complaining,i assume you are just doing your job.

But please don't take us all for idiots.

So the acronym "pete"was just coincidence when you constantly attack him.******.you have form on picking on people

Your second point is laughable.Anyone who dare criticise the board gets jumped on by you and Martyn everytime you

cant resist leaping in.By the way you have every right to do that i'm not complaining,i assume you are just doing your job.

No it wasnt coincedence just not referring to Peter Gadsby - the world doesn't revolve around him. And I don't constantly attack him at all and as I said the last time you accused me of this I have praised both him and the LOG, just don't think he was/is the right man to take over again

Where have I "attacked " anybody for criticizing the board, and where have I accused anybody of supporting the LOG when they do?

Cant remember jumping on anybody for criticising the board either come to that, or is that guilt by association because I agreed with him a few times.

And I am not taking anybody for idiots, I actually do think you are intelligent which is why i am suprised you cant see that my posts are not criticising you for criticising the board, but merely for not taking direct action to protest against the board if you feel so strongly (and are sure that thousands feel the same) A little bit different to what you are accusing me of.

I'm sure the two lads you've just insulted can stick up for themselve but... top6 just a couple of interesting questions cropping up for me in that post of yours.

1) if you know that they jump on every post - does that not consitute provocation on your part? if you're posting views knowing that certain members will respond, then is that not winding someone up on purpose.

2) saying someone has form of picking on people just because they don't share your views - then you write the most condescending posts dismissing anyone elses views. You insult Sage at every possible opportunity and even drag Martyn into it when he's nowhere to be seen.

It's not my fourm but if it was there would be no place for someone like you. I wish there was a way to list all of your posts since joining, if there is then I'm fairly sure it will show that you have an agenda that you keep pushing and pushing and pushing....

You do not love this club and this place is called D C F FANS .co.uk - not DCFtotalwindupknobjockeys.co.uk

As a pensioner the nearest i get to direct action is when i have to run to the bog when incontinence kicks in.

Anyway there are far more pressing matters to fight for at the moment especially for pensioners than getting involved

in football.Having said that i did get involved in the get Brian back movement.I was a young man then.Anyway rather

than trying pretty uselessly to get me stirred up in a pointless exercise to try and take the piss out of me you should

prepare yourself for a "save our American masters"campaign when we have wasted yet another season in this ****

league come May 4th.

As a pensioner the nearest i get to direct action is when i have to run to the bog when incontinence kicks in.

Anyway there are far more pressing matters to fight for at the moment especially for pensioners than getting involved

in football.Having said that i did get involved in the get Brian back movement.I was a young man then.Anyway rather

than trying pretty uselessly to get me stirred up in a pointless exercise to try and take the piss out of me you should

prepare yourself for a "save our American masters"campaign when we have wasted yet another season in this ****

league come May 4th.

Who's trying to stir anyone up merely replying to unfounded accusations.

league come May 4th.

And May the 4th be with you as well sir.

This thread is getting a little boring again, so I'm very tempted to make a wild claim about one of my hobbies.

Wild claim?? Are you suggesting b4 was bending the truth about his kung fu antics. I think he is geniune.

Is this not the first time he has pretended to be Chuck Norris?!

Not the 1st time b4 has been accused of being a WUM. Cant remember if it was at the start ofthe DET reform or start of the DET exciles comng to this safe haven. The accuser got a more than his fair share of abuse that day, IIRC, hey muespach? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Archived