Time to act against GSE is now - Hi-yah!!

B4ev6is

McRamFan thank you for putting up Mr Applebys CV.There are a couple of omissions,sadly.Firstly what

was his wresling nickname?they all have nicknames don't they.Mad Andy or the strangler maybe.Secondly

you missed out all the stuff concerning his extensive football experiance from his playing days to his successful

coaching experiance

Dont get that at all. Why would a chairman/owner of a football business have to have experience as a player OR coach!! Sorry but that doesnt make any sense. Gripper Appleby ( can we cll him GRIPPER now...can we??!!) has more experience of running sports businesses than most football chairmen in UK I would think.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So how many of our board/owners know anything about football and understand the way our league system works?

Based on the fact that the league are adopting ideas pushed forward by our CEO, I would say that they have a very good understanding of the way things work and maybe a lot of other clubs have a lot to learn from them. This is even more evident when the current champions of England have poached our CEO.

Tom Glicks 2 Vice Directors of Operations and Finance have vast experience in the world of football.

I recall the late great Len Shackleton in his autobiography had a page headed "the average directors knowledge of football"; he left it blank.

It seems that Derby's board have moved on from those days 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

I do a martiel art and i know a fair bit and places of a body were someone will not get up again, so yes i think i could take him down and stay down in 2 sounds flat as my kicks are very powerful for me, and my arm just as powerful as i have broken a 6inch wooden board. As for 50m thing i would not mind as much if he was given it over number of years, the fact is these so called investers have given hardly any money for nigal clough to work with, and about that thing were it says that nigal approved of sale of hulse and commons more like they told him to say that so it does not bite them in the backside.

I do a martiel art and i know a fair bit and places of a body were someone will not get up again, so yes i think i could take him down and stay down in 2 sounds flat as my kicks are very powerful for me, and my arm just as powerful as i have broken a 6inch wooden board.

Having just read this on this thread, I have decided to go to bed.

i am not a wum I hate the red scum

What has that got to do with anything?

You have started a thread about overthrowing our owners.

You have failed to put forward one single logical reason for doing this.

What have you actually done about this 'protest'? Absolutely nothing!

And now you tell us all you are some martial arts expert who can break a 6 inch plank of wood.

WUM

i have put a case togather and i am not wum what so ever not my fault i can see right through our board are saying, and i care for derby county i was just respounding to what someone else has to say. look i just love this club dearly and i just don't want it to bust tell me this then one moment there saying out debt below 10m mark, and then all of a sudden risen to 19m and up even futher to 25m in the red does this sound good to you.

I do a martiel art and i know a fair bit and places of a body were someone will not get up again, so yes i think i could take him down and stay down in 2 sounds flat as my kicks are very powerful for me, and my arm just as powerful as i have broken a 6inch wooden board.

You're very modest.

What has that got to do with anything?

You have started a thread about overthrowing our owners.

You have failed to put forward one single logical reason for doing this.

What have you actually done about this 'protest'? Absolutely nothing!

And now you tell us all you are some martial arts expert who can break a 6 inch plank of wood.

WUM

He has put several reasons down, just because you choose not to agree with them makes him no more of a WUM than you.

I'm surprised at the personal digs at B4, you only have to read his posts to see he wears his heart on his sleeve, he may often be misled or misinformed at times but he says what he feels, nothing wrong with that.

Not so long ago I see you were telling me how a burnley shareholder had told you that we had sold shackell for 1.7m, you would believe this over anything else you had heard, this still the case out of interest ?

Most posters on this forum don't change there stance to where they sit with the current board, Yes b4 changes like the wind, but his topics always get interest in them, I always find them an interesting read, except maybe for the martial arts part :-)

Archived