Conor Sammon

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um...prediction

i reckon he'll look strong at first........

but by the time he's struggled to fight his way into the box..........

he'll just flop over and jizz eggs everywhere.

Its nice to be linked to a striker- however is he the answer? He has done nothing to suggest that he is prem class, so why think that he is champ class either? Would be pleased with the addition but I am yet to believe that he is the answer to our lack of goals

Its nice to be linked to a striker- however is he the answer? He has done nothing to suggest that he is prem class, so why think that he is champ class either? Would be pleased with the addition but I am yet to believe that he is the answer to our lack of goals

Think he's more the answer to our missing hold it up striker.

Steve Howard scored 1 (I think) goal in the prem, but scored 19 goals? In the championship the season we got promoted, if sammon could emulate that, we'll be laughing. Whether he can do the business in the premiership is a completely different story to whether he can score in the championship

I honestly don't think we are desparate for an out and out goal-scorer. I think if we had had Sammon (or a similar type of player) in the second half of the game on saturday, we would have won comfortably. Someone that can hold the ball up consistently will make a massive difference to the way we play - we'll be stronger at the back as there will be much less pressure on the defence, we will score far more goals from midfield as the midfielders will actually have time to get up and support the attack and if Sammon can get 10-15 goals on top of that we will be laughing.

I honestly don't think we are desparate for an out and out goal-scorer. I think if we had had Sammon (or a similar type of player) in the second half of the game on saturday, we would have won comfortably. Someone that can hold the ball up consistently will make a massive difference to the way we play - we'll be stronger at the back as there will be much less pressure on the defence, we will score far more goals from midfield as the midfielders will actually have time to get up and support the attack and if Sammon can get 10-15 goals on top of that we will be laughing.

I think you've hit the nail on the head there mate

Archived