Conor Sammon

DcFc Dyycheee

Very happy with this I think given a run of games sammon can score regularly. Also the type of striker we need, someone who can hold the ball up.

I live in Bolton and know a lot of Wigan fans and they feel he wasn't played enough and are sad to see him go.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's a battering ram, not all about the goals you see, we have Tyson and Theo for that.

Tyson and Robinson for goals?

Please tell me that's a wind up..

I might be able to let Robinson go but..

If your reliant on Tyson for goals you are in for a very long season!!

If I look at the majority of strikers NC has "identified" over the last few years there is enough there to trust that he gets it right in his long term targets.

I think Sammon will make a massive difference to us. We'll really see the midfield bombing on and the extra quarter of a yard he'll get by not coming up against international and world class defenders week in week out will massively help him.

I'd wager now that he'll get more than the 12 Theo and Savies got last year.

1 goal in 32 for Wigan and 17 in three seasons at Kilmarnock?

1.2 million?!?!?!

What is non league smoking?

The same crap your lot are thinking that your takeover is going to reap instant rewards- surely you must be questioning your managers appointment and lack lustre signings by now?

Quote on a wigan forum:

These lot will laugh at me but he will finish your top scorer . We have had around 6 centre forwards that have left with either none or virtually no goals scored . It aint all down to them/him . The service he was given early in the Season was dire . I watched games when he won a ball in the air and the crowd gave him stick for not winning his own knock down .

I will guess at 15 for the season !

There seems to be a divided opinion on him, some sayin he'll do really well in the championship others saying his technique is poor and is average. They all seem to say he has a brilliant attitude and a brilliant work rate though. Sounds like what Millwall fans were saying about Theo but he's turned out alright.

If I look at the majority of strikers NC has "identified" over the last few years there is enough there to trust that he gets it right in his long term targets.

I think Sammon will make a massive difference to us. We'll really see the midfield bombing on and the extra quarter of a yard he'll get by not coming up against international and world class defenders week in week out will massively help him.

I'd wager now that he'll get more than the 12 Theo and Savies got last year.

Ill take that bet, he may be a good signing but there is no way he will score more than 24 in a season 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Good lad LR!!!!

Of course I meant the 12... but you know what... I'll take you up on the 24 bit just for some fun. I think we're going to batter a few teams at home and he'll get 8 hat tricks. 7 at Pride Park and one down the A52. He'll get the winner in the last game of the season to make it 25.

Are you an ST holder or do you go as and when you can?

Archived