Conor Sammon

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tyson and Robinson for goals?

Please tell me that's a wind up..

I might be able to let Robinson go but..

If your reliant on Tyson for goals you are in for a very long season!!

Do you think we're worried about goals? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':huh:' />

keeping the ball up the pitch is what I think we need, I've seen enough of us this season to know we'll score goals regardless of who plays upfront!

Good lad LR!!!!

Of course I meant the 12... but you know what... I'll take you up on the 24 bit just for some fun. I think we're going to batter a few teams at home and he'll get 8 hat tricks. 7 at Pride Park and one down the A52. He'll get the winner in the last game of the season to make it 25.

Are you an ST holder or do you go as and when you can?

ST holder for around 25 years now I think, no longer have anything to do with Leeds but can't change the user name :-)

I agree tht this to me is a good signing, don't really care what he did last year, what he does this that counts.

How many different managers have rated him now without him proving much on paper? He didn't even hold down a place in Ireland before going to Killie....

fifa tells me games aren't won on paper...... i believe fifa plus sammons rated 75 so he high end championship low end prem, but wont improve much as hes 25 and footie manager says that plays wont improve once they are past 24

Archived