Which clubs will be relegated from championship this year?

Gritty

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quie a few clubs tailed off big time towards the end of last season.. Palace, P'Boro and Barnsley being the three obvious ones.. I think Barnsley will be OK.. They've made some signings over the summer and they really needed a bigger squad..

Bristol City and P'Boro will be in the bottom 6 no matter what..

Palace were a relegation side for the last 4 months of last season and I think they'll struggle again

Watford could struggle with Deeney not being around and with the managerial changes.. They could be the club to have 2 or 3 different managers this season and ultimately struggle..

Huddlesfield IMO will be a bottom 8 club aswell and I don't rate Grayson as a manager... He's always had a leaky defence

3 from Watford, Palace, Huddlesfield, Bristol City and P'Boro IMO.. I'll be suprised if any other drops down but I guess we won't know until around November time... Usually every season there is a 'biggish' or recognizable club that has struggled.. The likes of Charlton, Forest, Leeds, Sheff Wed, Sheff Utd, Coventry, Pompey etc.

As for Derby, last season we overachieved and we seem to have gotten weaker.. It really wouldn't suprise me if we're in the bottom 8 or 9 this season.

"It wouldn't surprise or upset me if it was us."???????

it'd fekkin upset me, im not keen on the lack of investment especially when it seems like even **** clubs like forest can get bought out by arabs. surely supporting your club means it should upset you

I think it is one of the hardest Championships this season I have seen, up ,or down, very hard to pick three.

I may be down to who has a bit of cash left for the January window, and then even down to emergency loans after that.

I reckon that this year things are going to be very tight.

I think we'll struggle unless we strengthen quickly, but I don't think we'll actually go dow.

My picks for the trapdoor -

Barnsley - so lucky last year

Hull - funny owners

Forest - whole ownership/takeover looks like a disater waiting to happen. I predict administration and a team featuring lots of youth players.

With a weaker squad , losing our better players and bringing in unproven players from lower divisions think we could be bottom 6 .

I think the following will be with ourselves pushing for relegation ;

Forest , Bristol City ,Sheffield Wednesday

Archived