Which clubs will be relegated from championship this year?

Gritty

Buxton was very good in the latter part of the season, if he wasn't at the standard he was, we would of finished much lower.

I think he was integral in our top half finish personally, Buxton, O'Brien and Naylor for me are decent championship players. I still want someone to come in with a bit of experience, or a bit more quality than these. I don't think any championship striker will enjoy playing against Buxton, any player that dispels that much effort, heart and fight can't be fun to play against. He will fight for absolutely anything, and how many times has other teams bettered him? I can't think of any.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buxton was excellent towards the end of the season. Might not do the fancy things but a 'bar brawler' is totally unfair in my opinion. I wish he could shake this cult hero status, he's an important part of our squad.

I think Buxton's fine for back up at this level. But if he's leading our defence this season we should be worried. He's terribly slow and I wouldn't call it the 'fancy things', it's technical ability for me. And in that department he's in the same league as Darren Moore. There's people on this forum with more tekkers than both of them put together.

I think Buxton's fine for back up at this level. But if he's leading our defence this season we should be worried. He's terribly slow and I wouldn't call it the 'fancy things', it's technical ability for me. And in that department he's in the same league as Darren Moore. There's people on this forum with more tekkers than both of them put together.

He's fine to start, he showed that towards the end of last season. If he'd have come from a Championship/Premier League team, I think you would have been praising his performances. I'd argue that him and O'Brien are very similar style players, but I don't see him being branded a bar brawler. Surprise.

I didn't actually say he should be leading our defence, I said he's an important part of our squad, and I stand by that. If he has a season alongside a more established Championship player though, I see no reason why he can't be a regular starter.

He's fine to start, he showed that towards the end of last season. If he'd have come from a Championship/Premier League team, I think you would have been praising his performances. I'd argue that him and O'Brien are very similar style players, but I don't see him being branded a bar brawler. Surprise.

I didn't actually say he should be leading our defence, I said he's an important part of our squad, and I stand by that. If he has a season alongside a more established Championship player though, I see no reason why he can't be a regular starter.

The reason I wouldn't want him as a regular starter is because he's not good enough IMO. Slow, clumsy, technically poor, not especially intelligent. But he heads and kicks everything he sees and if there's a to do with another team, he'd be on the front line. For me, a back up player with comedy value. Opinion though isn't it.

The reason I wouldn't want him as a regular starter is because he's not good enough IMO. Slow, clumsy, technically poor, not especially intelligent. But he heads and kicks everything he sees and if there's a to do with another team, he'd be on the front line. For me, a back up player with comedy value. Opinion though isn't it.

Comedy value?!

Non League Nigel.

Trolololololol

Shouldn't you be on your own forum discussing who you want to sign Messi or Ronaldo?

Don't remember Leicester fans gloating this much, lucky they didn't considering where they finished with all the money they spent.

Not on a wind up but do you honestly think you might be relegated this year? All good players leaving, no money and non league replacements?

Hell, didn't that Crewe player turn you down?

you didnt last season mores the pity you have had a massive bale out again so you wont be now either

you didnt last season mores the pity you have had a massive bale out again so you wont be now either

Doesn't look that way!

Anyway I'm talking Derby, not Forest for once.

You not think its possible you could en up in the bottom 3?

I'd like to see Forest stay out the bottom 3 with 1 defender, gonna be some formation that is. Could see Spain copying it in the next World Cup as they like to copy from ***** teams, they nicked the 0 striker idea from Scotland.

Not on a wind up but do you honestly think you might be relegated this year? All good players leaving, no money and non league replacements?

Hell, didn't that Crewe player turn you down?

Shackell, and maybe Davies, from our starting 11 leaving is hardly all the good players

Hope you can sign the 2 players a week you need to rebuild your squad before the season starts

(waiting for the we are only 2 or three signings from promotion speeches)

It's Cotterill so more like 1-0-9, no point playing midfielders when the tactics are Camp to Blackstock

Like Hart to Carroll!'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

Shackell, and maybe Davies, from our starting 11 leaving is hardly all the good players

Hope you can sign the 2 players a week you need to rebuild your squad before the season starts

(waiting for the we are only 2 or three signings from promotion speeches)

Nah absolutely not. We need a new manager and ... Loads of players.

We're nowhere near promotion, although I thin management makes the most difference in this league rather than players.

Mid table and build a good team and il be.. Happy I guess

Archived