Which clubs will be relegated from championship this year?

Gritty

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't take anything for granted this season. The Championship seems to get more competitive every season

My opinion seems to slightly differ, can see 14 teams that I could make cases for being relegation battlers(perhaps more if stretched) but only 10 I think could gain promotion(well playoffs)

Barnsley

Millwall

Peterborough

Palace

Burnley (if they don't replace Rodriguez)

Watford

Notts Forest

Derby County

They're the teams I think might struggle. As this league proves every year though, teams always surprise people.

Boooooooooooooo

Unless we sign a top draw center half and a striker as good/better than Davies when he goes it could well be us.

Was expecting a top half finish at least till the Shackell saga

How can you have been expecting a top half finish, then we sell, a slightly above average journeyman centre half and all of a sudden we are relegation fodder..!

The rest of our centre halves are all around the same level, I wouldnt say Shackel was miles better than any of them, and whoever Clough brings in will be better than him.

I think you're underrating Shackell but that's opinion. For me... I love Buxton but he's nothing more than a bar brawler really imo. OB has potential but has a dodgy heart and often gets injured. Naylor hasn't played at centre back as of yet. I hope we bring in somebody better than Shackell but can't see it happening given the lack of money available.

We are the bookies 7th favourite which makes grim viewing. I suspect the odds will shift in our favour once we have signed a couple of players. Barnsley & Peterborough may as well not bother turning up this year if the odds are to be believed though.

I think you're underrating Shackell but that's opinion. For me... I love Buxton but he's nothing more than a bar brawler really imo. OB has potential but has a dodgy heart and often gets injured. Naylor hasn't played at centre back as of yet. I hope we bring in somebody better than Shackell but can't see it happening given the lack of money available.

Buxton was excellent towards the end of the season. Might not do the fancy things but a 'bar brawler' is totally unfair in my opinion. I wish he could shake this cult hero status, he's an important part of our squad.

Archived