James Caton

GeneralRam

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yet again, another "Star" to add to the mix. The way i look at it is, if bolton have been relegated, surely they would want to keep there best young players on board instead of letting them go. Another unproven player, BUT never fear cuz iv heard we are in for a Halifax reserves player called Bill Nobody, never played a senior league game in his life, no one has seen him play but i think he could be a great signin.

I don't get what the problem is with signings like this. He's young, won't be on a big wage and I imagine he wont get a long contract, if we can improve him then we are onto a winner, if not... So be it. Not a major loss.

It's not as if this is our replacement for any of our senior players, it's abit on the side.

Yet again, another "Star" to add to the mix. The way i look at it is, if bolton have been relegated, surely they would want to keep there best young players on board instead of letting them go. Another unproven player, BUT never fear cuz iv heard we are in for a Halifax reserves player called Bill Nobody, never played a senior league game in his life, no one has seen him play but i think he could be a great signin.

likewise you haven't seen him play but are implying he won't be good signing.

let's see.

I don't get what the problem is with signings like this. He's young, won't be on a big wage and I imagine he wont get a long contract, if we can improve him then we are onto a winner, if not... So be it. Not a major loss.

It's not as if this is our replacement for any of our senior players, it's abit on the side.

Our best mates slutty wife.

Which position does Bill play? I haven't heard about this one myself.

likewise you haven't seen him play but are implying he won't be good signing.

let's see.

Well why dont Bolton want to keep him if he has somthin to offer? im not sayin we shouldnt sign youngsters because some may turn out to be good players, BUT what im sayin is, if we are to compete with the rest of the teams in this league we NEED influential players that we know that are capable of consistantly playing at this level just incase the youngsters dont perform.

why didn't man u want david platt all those years ago.

why didn't polydor sign the beatles?

let's see.

i agree we need some influential players - this move has never been portrayed as such and you're getting in a tizz.

chill.

He is having a trial to see if he is any good not exactly what you are implying is it?

I know but im still feeling the effects of lasts nights drinks and todays kids party to go through listing all the good players to get a list of bad players back. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

It's entertaining on a Sunday afternoon - either that or watch reruns of old crap tv programmes

Which position does Bill play? I haven't heard about this one myself.

Beat me too this - lol (by many hours admittedly).

Although I'd have gone with, 'Mate, I've googled this guy and can't find anything, did you see this on a rumours website??'

Archived