James Caton

GeneralRam

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How did this get through the naughty word filter?

Just looked him up he now plays for Chivas USA. It says on that reliable source Wiki that when he played for sporting kansas city he had a trial for Real Zaragoza but Kansas wouldnt transfer him. Yet then they traded him to chivas for two draft picks. I dont know what that is either

Why?

Jacobs right winger

This guy left winger

I thought the Northampton fan said he is left sided.

Maybe we are just doing something crazy and are going to have a few more attacking options and a few players for each attacking postion

Wonder if Ward going to play a more central role next season

I was wondering the same thing, or even further up front. With Ward, Savies, Tyson and now possibly Jacobs and Caton, we've got plenty of options for LW, with only really Bavies, Hughes and (again) possibly Jacobs for RW. Maybe Clough's looking at a different, more attacking role for Wardie. Or, perhaps, to make him more versatile. Remember that point in the season when every defence closed in on him cos he was considered the main attacking threat from midfield? If he switched around, they wouldn't know what to think.

Never heard of Caton before today, but let's hope we can pull this one off. You never know, he may be pretty good.

Archived