George Boyd

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Completely agree, Will Hughes did more for me that game then Boyd did. Prefer to play him and save a million notes

I was very impressed with Will Hughes, he was certainly not fazed at all and looked every bit, if not better than Boyd, so why waste money on Boyd

He is a very talented player, doubt we'll pay a million for anyone this summer so on that note alone... I doubt it.

At their place Boyd was their best player by a mile, at Pride Park he was poor. Also, that Taylor will struggle to get a good club and if Clough signs him, I'd eat my **** skiddy boxers.. a massive **** of the highest order, Peterborough took a chance and he's repaid them by openly wanting another move.

Not on your ******* life, would be gutted if we was to sign him.

Can hardly judge a player on one meaningless game.

Yeah I understand that put he did a good job, and played some wonderful balls, especially one he played with the outside of his foot over 2 or 3 defenders to send Bryson through 1 on 1. Prefer him to develop than Boyd because I think in time he'll be better than Boyd

Yeah I understand that put he did a good job, and played some wonderful balls, especially one he played with the outside of his foot over 2 or 3 defenders to send Bryson through 1 on 1. Prefer him to develop than Boyd because I think in time he'll be better than Boyd

If he keeps on developing he probably will be better than Boyd, he'll also be gone in January.

So when Boyd played for P'boro at Pride Park in the last game of the season what exactly did he do that made us think he could fit into our team perfectly? absolutely nothing from what I saw 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':huh:' />

Eh? I really hope our scouts would be basing their own opinion on more than one game!

Plus, it was the final game of the season with owt to play for. Hardly the best place to see what he could do!

My biggest problem is that he isn't a goal scorer, which is our priority in the summer. Unless he's thinking of putting him on the wing to create chances, but then we create plenty of chances to win matches. Just doesn't add up in my mind, spending a million pounds on a problem we don't have! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Archived