George Boyd

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the daily star but that aside it's interesting how 12 goals is considered a good season for a champ striker and rates him at 1m with prem clubs interested. Very strange being as I know of a striker who scored the same amount in a season disrupted by injury and many appearances coming from the bench. Yet this striker is slagged of, ridiculed and dismissed as not good enough by his own clubs 'fans'.

George Boyd isnt a striker, he's a winger/in the hole type player.

He's a good player i think and the type of player we need. A million is a fair price, go get him Nige.

On the point Shilton makes, i presume talking about Taylor, it's not all about goals, his general play is probably far better than Robinsons.

George Boyd isnt a striker, he's a winger/in the hole type player.

He's a good player i think and the type of player we need. A million is a fair price, go get him Nige.

On the point Shilton makes, i presume talking about Taylor, it's not all about goals, his general play is probably far better than Robinsons.

It is mainly about goals. Theo wins/ keeps possession more than a lot of people give him credit for too

A lazy footballer, but very talented, can't see Nigel spending a million squid on a player who isn't going to score 20 goals next season, we don't need another attacking midfielder, our midfield is decent, we just don't have strikers who can get 20 goals.

A lazy footballer, but very talented, can't see Nigel spending a million squid on a player who isn't going to score 20 goals next season, we don't need another attacking midfielder, our midfield is decent, we just don't have strikers who can get 20 goals.

Beg to differ we could do with more goals from midfield. As for the the 20 goal a season striker I honestly believe we have them. I mean s.davies and theo got 12 each after only playing practically half a season given a full season I truly believe they can get to 20 if theo takes the easier chances.

The only people id be looking to sell would be Tyson Addison croft b.davies ( hate to say it but bailey seems to be off ) I'd keep maguire and give him a proper chance but clough doesn't seem to like him.

Only thing we need is a quality RM who can beat his man an understoody for Roberts and a midfield general striker

Beg to differ we could do with more goals from midfield. As for the the 20 goal a season striker I honestly believe we have them. I mean s.davies and theo got 12 each after only playing practically half a season given a full season I truly believe they can get to 20 if theo takes the easier chances.

The only people id be looking to sell would be Tyson Addison croft b.davies ( hate to say it but bailey seems to be off ) I'd keep maguire and give him a proper chance but clough doesn't seem to like him.

Only thing we need is a quality RM who can beat his man an understoody for Roberts and a midfield general striker

Who would you replace Boyd for? Hendrick or Bryson, the man who was named young player of the year or the player of the year?

Theo and Steve Davies are good strikers but S.Davies with his injury record (granted some of been unlucky) he has look disinterested at times, and Theo will never score from more than 10 yards out, we need a player who can do the same job as Theo (which isn't too difficult) and pick up the ball and run at the opposition defenders and crack one from 20 yards (Commons et. al)

It's worth pointing out

It's the daily star but that aside it's interesting how 12 goals is considered a good season for a champ striker and rates him at 1m with prem clubs interested. Very strange being as I know of a striker who scored the same amount in a season disrupted by injury and many appearances coming from the bench. Yet this striker is slagged of, ridiculed and dismissed as not good enough by his own clubs 'fans'.

He's only scored 7 goals this season, Taylor has scored 12 - your bad.

Who would you replace Boyd for? Hendrick or Bryson, the man who was named young player of the year or the player of the year?

Theo and Steve Davies are good strikers but S.Davies with his injury record (granted some of been unlucky) he has look disinterested at times, and Theo will never score from more than 10 yards out, we need a player who can do the same job as Theo (which isn't too difficult) and pick up the ball and run at the opposition defenders and crack one from 20 yards (Commons et. al)

Theo scored a penalty which is 12 yds 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Archived