Kappa, it is...

Ambitious

Just been to the shop - got a nice purple zip up for £13 (half price), it might be the last thing I buy for a while, if they insist on putting that silly logo right down each arm.

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously, the home kits going to be white, but it would be nice to have a different design, apart from the material i really liked the 09/10 kit (ithink its 09/10). Wouldn't mind a striped away kit. Also last year we should of had a white and gold kit for our 125 anniversary. Could work woth black in an away version!

I always like buying the new shirts, more so the home shirt. I think there's one instance I haven't had a new shirt in about 10 years. It's a habit, albeit an expensive one.

I'm glad that we have changed kit manufacturer. We needed a fresh start. All I ask from Kappa is for a shirt that is durable more than anything. I don't really care about style otherwise I'd never buy a football shirt

I want a shirt that I can wear for years. I think probably one of the few that stood the test of time and the washing machine was the blue Errea away kit. But there's been very few since.

Ben Davies (DCFC)@18bendavies

The new derby kappa kit is ttttiiiiiiiigggghhhhttt. More of the boys in the gym this pre season I bet.

Archived