Derby County v Nottingham Forest

CumbrianRam

You're a disgrace to your name. "rip Nigel Doughty"? My arse do you mean it. You're only here to slag derby fans off...and you have the nerve to say our chanting was offensive...utter disgrace.

He made a slanderous post against me have you read it?

He made a string of weird claims tht I did stuff at games I wasn't even at so what do you expect.

-----

And if you all want to know why I'm so offended click my username and post history.

My first post here was made as soon as the news of doughtys passing was announced.

I created this username to request that nobody make chants against him and stop it if they heard it. The game was postponed but it still happened.

So no this isn't faux outrage or being a bad loser. It's something I was worried about and trying to stop happening weeks ago.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He made a slanderous post against me have you read it?

He made a string of weird claims tht I did stuff at games I wasn't even at so what do you expect.

-----

And if you all want to know why I'm so offended click my username and post history.

My first post here was made as soon as the news of doughtys passing was announced.

I created this username to request that nobody make chants against him and stop it if they heard it. The game was postponed but it still happened.

So no this isn't faux outrage or being a bad loser. It's something I was worried about and trying to stop happening weeks ago.

Then why are you still here?

It's something I was worried about and trying to stop happening weeks ago.

something you was 'worried about'....

you seriously need to get a life!

and slander? you're the one bullshitting your way through hoof ball, derby needs a new manager etc

you've come on here to be an arse and have been found out

just quit your pitiful bad loser antics

Yes I'm 2 months older than you. Bet you stil live with mummy though.

If you actually are 21, then start acting like it.

Also, why say I still live with mummy? That is very childish now isn't it. Well no I don't live with mummy, and I haven't lived with her for some time now because I grew up, unlike yourself. But why ask, do you live with your mummy?

If the most amazing combination of characters, Clough and Taylor, had stayed at Derby and kept such great players as McGovern, Gemmill and the rest Derby would have had the success which they took to Forest. Like the Beatles it took the unique blend of characters to create a phenomenon which has not so far been repeated. They recognised the skill of a man like Dave Mackay and used it to full advantage at Derby, he returned and won us a further league title (ably assisted by a young man named Charlie George et al).

Had it not been for Sam Longson, who according to Clough "knew as much about football as that picture on my wall" Forest would not have a glorious past on which to look back, abd Derby would have had so much more.

Having said all this it was a memorable result last night. Dedicated to Shaun Barker!

Archived