Derby County v Leicester City

davenportram

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Mr Clough - you must be very proud of what you have seen in the past three weeks. I love having a young side but we really, really need momentum in the final third. We have no central midfield playing who runs at the opposition and Ward is sadly out of form. Ball poses no threat - I really don't know how the team is supposed to get the ball to him. Both he and Davies are so static and they don't make space for a pass. Carroll was atrocious and should have come off at half time. A sad, depressing night.

Did not trouble their keeper at all, rubbish final ball and it could have been 0-3 but for the woodwork.

Or 0-4 they hit the woodwork four times although one was a double.

Like the game at Fester, we had plenty of possession 2nd half but did nothing with it. On the rare occasions Fester atacked 2nd half they looked like scoring.

Maybe it was obvious at start of season but none of our so caled strikers are natural goalscorers.

Cant blame the strikers alone delivery into the box was just woeful. maybe time to give Ben Davies another try. At least he can deliver from dead ball situations we wasted all ours in this game.

Also Paul Green is not a right back. We know this, so why doesnt Clough?

Well Mr Clough - you must be very proud of what you have seen in the past three weeks. I love having a young side but we really, really need momentum in the final third. We have no central midfield playing who runs at the opposition and Ward is sadly out of form. Ball poses no threat - I really don't know how the team is supposed to get the ball to him. Both he and Davies are so static and they don't make space for a pass. Carroll was atrocious and should have come off at half time. A sad, depressing night.

A sad, depressing night?

A sad, depressing last 3 years.

I think that Leicester are a team worthy to be in the automatic promotion spot, you look at there team with the likes of Nugent, Beckford, Danns etc, and we don't have that strength in depth, but I cannot agree more with Anag Ram post, Ball brings nothing to the team, and for a guy that must way bast part of 13 stone, you would not think this at all, gets pushed off the ball way to easily, and going to be the next Ricky Lamber in 4 years? Is this another 4 years written off, i'll buy my season ticket in 4 years time then...

Archived