Nigel Clough and Shaun Barker fall out

sage

I have seen Nigel Clough in Sainsburys recently but have only ever seen Shaun Barker in Tesco. If the manager and the captain can't even shop in the same supermarket, it's a sign that non-league Nigel has lost the dressing room.

Barker should be given a new contract so he can afford to shop at Sainsburys, he only had one 'Tesco Finest' item in his rolley and that was reduced. Kris Commons used to pop to Waitrose, but those days are over with this skinflint board.

Get out Clough and take GSE/Lidl with you.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what i find disturbing is that it's barker issuing the rallying cries to buy season tickets via the phone.

surely that's clough's job?

An attempt by the captain to publicly undermine the manger?

Are you suggesting Clough doesn't want people to renew 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

I have seen Nigel Clough in Sainsburys recently but have only ever seen Shaun Barker in Tesco. If the manager and the captain can't even shop in the same supermarket, it's a sign that non-league Nigel has lost the dressing room.

Barker should be given a new contract so he can afford to shop at Sainsburys, he only had one 'Tesco Finest' item in his rolley and that was reduced. Kris Commons used to pop to Waitrose, but those days are over with this skinflint board.

Get out Clough and take GSE/Lidl with you.

You spotted it as well?

what i find disturbing is that it's barker issuing the rallying cries to buy season tickets via the phone.

surely that's clough's job?

An attempt by the captain to publicly undermine the manger?

Not as disturbing as the fact that it is a recorded message because the yanks refused to pay Barker overtime to ring everyone up personally. This cost cutting can not continue.

Archived