Nigel Clough and Shaun Barker fall out

sage

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just had a phone call off barks ( automated) and I asked him him n clough have fallen out,

His reply was,...

Once upon a time.........

During November I grew my moustache for cancer charities and all the lads threw in £100 a man, cloughy sent his brother Simon on a scouting mission to find out a bit more about this so called charity,

Simon recalled that even though the proceeds was for a good cause the board refused to allow Nigel to pay what everyone else thought that it was worth, so he threw in £50 instead , well people moaned and whined about the lack of money he was willing to throw in and he has gone a little funny toward me and refuses to shop in sainsburys, where the same brand trainers, eat in same restaurants,

I couldn't believe that me and Shaun barker had this chat on a phone call ( automated )

So that's the real Reason they fell out

The end!

I got a call the other day and i could tell it was an automated message so i just hung up? Maybe it was Shaun Barker? I just expected it to be some moron trying to flog me some pointless sh!tty deal like they always do. Guess i was right on that front.

Archived