Second Teams

BorneoRam

Ay up Bingy, hows that striker from Ilson that we had on trial doing?

Amari Morgan-Smith

He is very talented and has an eye for goal. Unfortunately he is a bit brittle and is always getting injured. - Some would say perfect for us.

If he could putin a full season I think lower end Championship and League 1 sides would be interested.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amari Morgan-Smith

He is very talented and has an eye for goal. Unfortunately he is a bit brittle and is always getting injured. - Some would say perfect for us.

If he could putin a full season I think lower end Championship and League 1 sides would be interested.

Cheers youth, wondered about him, seems like a derby player already?

Barcelona

Jaguares

Chivas

Real Valladolid

Foreign clubs I follow ^^

In England Ipswich Town used to be my second favourite club, under George Burley and Joe Royle.. Since then not so much and definately not now..

Lower leagues is Gillingham, being born in Kent and going to their ground to watch Derby play on my birthday.. Good club.

Barcelona

Jaguares

Chivas

Real Valladolid

Foreign clubs I follow ^^

In England Ipswich Town used to be my second favourite club, under George Burley and Joe Royle.. Since then not so much and definately not now..

Lower leagues is Gillingham, being born in Kent and going to their ground to watch Derby play on my birthday.. Good club.

Is one of your patents from derby bris?

Tottenham for me dunno why.

I also have a bit of a soft spot for Liverpool (I know I know)

Notts County I like to see win and Burton but that's probably because I hear a lot about them on Radio Derby when listening to the match.

I also like Marmite. (CBA to post again, so I'll just put it here)

I used to like Aston Villa, my aunt lived in Birmingham and had a season ticket. Don't like them much since O'Neill left.

Everton, because they were struggling all season and then won the FA Cup. I remember being taken to Goodison park for that reason, to see Derby of course. We won 2 - 1! Also got a tour of the blue side of Everton. Wow.

At the moment, Newcastle. Always had a soft spot for them, play good football. Also like Pardew, sticking the finger up to the fan he is.

I like going to Merthyr Town (Tydfil), got a fairly large Terrace down one side and a open end behind one of the goals.

Also the fans change ends at half time, which is something you'd never see at a league game.

And Bayern Munich.

2nd best team in europe.

After us of course. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Eastwood town. In a rayt mess at the minute. Having a similar season to us in the prem.

What's gone there.

They were doing so well last couple of seasons, and struggling near the bottom now.

Is it the money man has pulled out, or have players gone because they missed out on promotion last season.

What's gone there.

They were doing so well last couple of seasons, and struggling near the bottom now.

Is it the money man has pulled out, or have players gone because they missed out on promotion last season.

to be honest mate. There's nothing left from last season. Chairman got bored of his toy. So his best mate manager left for Mansfield along with 2 key players (meikle and Stevenson). Then the whole team left. Had new managers. They've left (whole different story) Even had Lee Morris at start of season. He's left. Now we've got a few of the old Eastwood boys back (Knox, deakin, Gardner) as well as old assistant ramshaw as new manager. Looking at that it's a miracle theyre only 2nd bottom! All this isnt half the story.

Burnley - cos my dad thought Ray Pointer was a great centre forward ( those of you old enough to remember such a position!) , so we went to watch whenever they were local.

Although I hate the way they've gone, still have a softspot for Man U as I saw the busby babes play and well remember the way we were devastated about Munich - oh,and I loved being behind the goal when Harry Gregg was in it, he was the 1st goalie I saw who moved constantly rather than stand around til the ball came!

Mine is Liverpool (though tested recently). I supported them at a very young age until my dad a life long Derby fan introduced me to the mighty Rams at 11yrs of age. Loved watching Souness, Dalglish, Rush, Grobbelar etc. Was fascinated one game on TV where the pitch was split directly down the middle with fog. Could hardly see any of the football one end and then into bright sunshine when it went past half way.

The other teams are the local teams Rotherham, Sheff Wed and Barnsley, Don't like Sheff Utd

Archived