Second Teams

BorneoRam

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't and can't understand it. What if the two teams play eachother? What happens then?

Others have already pointed it out but as I was quoted - Derby is my first team, Norwich my second - If Derby play Norwich I want Derby to win, against anybody else I want Norwich to win but with nothing like the same intensity, I couldn't even name every player for Norwich - having said that we get all the prem games over here so i see more of them that I do of Derby - this season obviously, next season we will be up there with them 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

OK i know i'm going to get shot for this buts its Leeds. I supported them as a kid and through my school teens, been to Elland Road loads but when i left school my lifts to Elland Road dried up so i supported Derby. I also support Ilkeston, and the majority of our local non league sides. Other teams i have a soft spot for are Greenock Morton ( nearest big Scottish side to the wifes Grandparents and i've been and it was dire!!!!!), Notts County cause thay hate Forest as much as we do .....

The 2 dirtiest teams i can imagine. Leeds AND Ilson. Oh dear... Its a good job your a Derby fan otherwise i'd be picking vomit from my keyboard.

Thought I'd posted on this topic already, but evidently not!

I have quite a long list. I wouldn't say any of them are my "second team", rather they are teams I have a soft spot for, and the teams whose results I look out for.

So...

AC Milan, because my parents wouldn't splash out on Sky when I was young, so Italian football was the only live football I saw.

Burton Albion, just because they're local and my dad taught in the Burton area. Used to go and watch them occasionally.

Bristol Rovers, because they're about five miles from where I live now so it's handy for watching live footie.

Oxford United, not really sure why other than they were the first team I picked on Championship Manager and I've looked out for them ever since.

On the extended list, Almeria in Spain, Celtic in Scotland and West Brom in the Premiership, because my dad used to watch them as a kid.

Archived