I'M SO ANGRY WITH CLOUGH

blackNwhites

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look what the protests achieved last year. Feck all.

A few hundred people outside the Toyota Stand for a couple of weeks wasn't going to achieve anything. It was absolutely pathetic. I don't call that a protest. It was a small group of people with an occasional disgruntled mumble that Tom Glick might have heard.

Blackburn fans know how to protest.

right well answering the point that it just wasn't our day, well I could accept that for 5-10 games within a full season, but when we lose to a team that has lost 8-9, is struggling, has no confidence or belief, we didn't pile on the pressure then you have to worry and also it hasn't been our day a lot this season or the season before or the season before that.

Secondly, even though I would love for clough to be hauled out of the club, to be made to apologise to every fan for being so bloody awful and to fire his coaching staff immediately it just isn't going to happen. Glick is wet behind the ears and believes that clough is the man no matter what and if clough wouldn't walk away last year when things were desperate, he won't walk now. Essentially we have no choice clough is here to stay as much as I regret to say that, I have a feeling as well that unless we throw money at him we won't go up anytime soon, but we probably won't go down either.

I have to say I am extremely disenchanted at the moment, derby fans seem to like mediocrity at the moment but I for one don't. Even the football we play is boring, the club is boring everything is so grey. I am not expecting promotion, but I am expecting more than 16th, going down to 17th as portsmouth have to games in hand and only a point to get from those 2 games. There needs to be a change somewhere otherwise we will end up like coventry which is one thing I thought this club could never turn into and that is my worst nightmare.

Bit of luck today and we could have gone in at half time two up, cant see that being thrown away. That would have been 2 on the bounce and we'd all be slightly more happy and about to see a fit defence, attack for the first time this season at the Leeds match, completely different story.

Not overly worried.

Archived