I'M SO ANGRY WITH CLOUGH

blackNwhites

If I post in this thread does it mean I want Clough out? Because I don't. Just want him to change a few things. It's a safe place yeah?

Some players get 2 or 3 appearances to prove they're not rubbish. Others get 20. Like Daveo says. The "naughty step" is ridiculous.

He talks about "not losing" too much. He seems to care more about "not losing" than "winning".

Derby are surely the shortest, least aggressive team in the second tier. This is England. Not Italy or Spain. there's contact. Just.

That's it really. All can be sorted.

This a thread to vent whatever you feel needs venting. To keep some kind of organisation to an individuals dislike of things at DCFC.

My biggest dislike, ahead of Cloughs voice and the dismal 4:5:1 formation is that not one player in the team seems to know how to string a few passes together, or receive the ball without it bouncing 5 yards away. Well, except Jamie Ward.

Jamie Ward is the only player that looks determined.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a load of tosh! We are not dreadful in this division. Everything is comparative. We are dreadful compared to our glorious past. We are not dreadful today in this division. There are fine lines between winning and losing. Some of you are like spoilt kids wanting instant gratification. No fan enjoys losing but grow up for goodness sake! We could well win against both Leeds and West Ham. Would you bet against it?

I don't need to grow up thank you for caring though. The football I've watched under this management has been dreadfull apart for a few weeks last season. I don't mind we aren't winning I hate the rubbish served up but go as I support the team. Yet many of my mates have stopped as its boring, dreadfull rubbish, pass it around the back 4 then boot it down the channels hoping for a Set piece or ward to produce something.

What a load of tosh! We are not dreadful in this division. Everything is comparative. We are dreadful compared to our glorious past. We are not dreadful today in this division. There are fine lines between winning and losing. Some of you are like spoilt kids wanting instant gratification. No fan enjoys losing but grow up for goodness sake! We could well win against both Leeds and West Ham. Would you bet against it?

This divison is dreadful in terms of quality, a load of average teams.

This divison is dreadful in terms of quality, a load of average teams.

That's the most despressing part.. We're not even in the PL, yet we play such defensive compact football with zero creativity

It's like the attitude of 'you come and break us down and we'll rely on a Set-piece/Ward/S.Davies wonder goal'.. The fact that Barker was translating 0-0 as job done for the team yesterday was terrifying..

We're in a division of 24 average teams with average players, yet we lie in the bottom 3rd, playing negative football and content with 'not losing'

I don't blame those that have become bored or distant from DCFC over the past few years

The most depressing thing for me is that fans have become happy that we are competing for a MID table finish and that we should expect no more.

That and the fact we are run by a board whose only invested interest in us in being the forefront of their own company, whilst the owners are thousands of miles away never even attending games, and once again that they are doing a good job.

Archived