I'M SO ANGRY WITH CLOUGH

blackNwhites

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just looking at todays squad and then thinking about another formation we could play instead of the boring 4-5-1... My starting Line up would be: Fielding,Brayford, Barker,Shackell,Roberts (Back 4) Bailey, Hendrick (2 CDM) Tyson (RAM) Bryson (CAM) Ward (LAM) Ball or Robinson up top... 4-2-3-1 formation... Personally i think it would work with the players we've got...

What are your views?

From top to bottom we need a change but knowing that we are stuck with this rubbish for at least the next 3 years.

At least during the maxwell and 3 amigos years there was a light at the end of the tunnel.

And why I'm at it, the inevitable, wait until all our players are fit cr@p, not the managers or boards fault posters 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

4-5-1 = bad.

Frank Fielding getting progressively worse

NC saying that we've been consistent over the past few games - consistently below average yes.

There's no ambition, I guess we're all resigned to becoming a Coventry and staying in this division at the level we are for years to come.

The fact that NC says we are overbudget somes it up and proves my point really, how low is the effin' budget set at?! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

Derby county you are my drug, I still love you even though you're bad for me.

O.T.T

we lost away to a team which recenty came back from 2-0 to win 5-3,who are using PL loan players on a regular basis and one of which scored today. We'll be fine, we are not going anywhere soon so just relax, we'll win some, we'll lose more, focus on beating Forest at PP when it comes around and admiring how awesome Theo Robinson is. Just chill 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />

Clough should have been telling the lads their result last week was a flash in the pan, we've got the beating of them and to go and show 'em who's boss. I'm sick of it and I've got more to focus on than two chuffin' games against some also rans from down the road, Clough's beginning to pi$$ me off and I never thought I'd type that.

O.T.T

we lost away to a team which recenty came back from 2-0 to win 5-3,who are using PL loan players on a regular basis and one of which scored today. We'll be fine, we are not going anywhere soon so just relax, we'll win some, we'll lose more, focus on beating Forest at PP when it comes around and admiring how awesome Theo Robinson is. Just chill 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />

Yeah just chill, its not like we are on a bad run or anything, anyone would think we had only won 2 off the last fourteen or something.

Its all starting to look predictably mid-table / bottom third. I question the collective ambition of DCFC. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />

Right now the only clearly and repeatedly stated ambition is to be on budget. No ambition to win the next game, to score goals, to play entertaining football, or even to avoid relegation. Just be on budget and everything will be fine.

• The tw*t behind me today who managed to slate every single player in the team, and not say anything positive throughout the ninety minutes. 'Clough's an ********, Roberts is an ********, Fielding is an ********' - if you were sat on the goal line this afternoon, and recognise these comments as your own - I think you're an ********.
  • People who moaned about Brayford on the wing today - Green has done well at right back, Brayford is an attacking full back anyway, so what's the problem? 'Typical Clough, playing people out of position' blah blah b*llocks
  • Never accepting that 'it just wasn't our day' - there's always Clough to blame, always someone internally to have a pop at. We played well in the second half and could have scored, we had a **** ref today. When we play badly I'll be the first to say it, but we didn't today.

• The tw*t behind me today who managed to slate every single player in the team, and not say anything positive throughout the ninety minutes. 'Clough's an ********, Roberts is an ********, Fielding is an ********' - if you were sat on the goal line this afternoon, and recognise these comments as your own - I think you're an ********.
  • People who moaned about Brayford on the wing today - Green has done well at right back, Brayford is an attacking full back anyway, so what's the problem? 'Typical Clough, playing people out of position' blah blah b*llocks
  • Never accepting that 'it just wasn't our day' - there's always Clough to blame, always someone internally to have a pop at. We played well in the second half and could have scored, we had a **** ref today. When we play badly I'll be the first to say it, but we didn't today.

Im sorry, but that is utter sh*te.

See my post in the Ipswich thread for further details.

Archived